Pumpkin menu includes returning favorites such as coffees, lattes, and donuts, along with new Pumpkin Pie Donut and Frozen Pumpkin Coffee Coolatta®
CANTON, Mass. (September 3, 2013) – With Labor Day behind us, Dunkin’ Donuts fans can now look forward to one of the brand’s most anticipated times of the year: the return of pumpkin beverages and bakery items. Today, Dunkin’ Donuts, America’s all-day, everyday stop for coffee and baked goods, welcomes September by introducing new pumpkin menu items, including a new Pumpkin Pie Donut, and a new Frozen Pumpkin Coffee Coolatta®, and bringing back several popular pumpkin selections, including pumpkin coffees, lattes, donuts, muffins and more. Dunkin’ Donuts offers guests one of the largest varieties of pumpkin food and beverages of any national restaurant chain.
Available at participating Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants nationwide for a limited time, Dunkin’ Donuts’ fall menu offers a full fall harvest of food and beverages, making it easy and affordable to enjoy the tastes and flavors of the season any time of day, at home or on the go. Dunkin’ Donuts’ autumn array this year includes:
- NEW Pumpkin Pie Donut: Dunkin’ Donuts’ newest donut features a pumpkin pie-flavored, buttercreme-filled yeast shell, frosted with white dipping icing and sprinkled with graham cracker topping.
- NEW Frozen Pumpkin Coffee Coolatta: Dunkin’ Donuts’ Frozen Coffee Coolatta is now available in pumpkin flavor. The Frozen Pumpkin Coffee Coolatta combines the taste of pumpkin with the flavor of Dunkin’ Donuts’ famous coffee in a refreshing frozen treat, for a new and “cool” way to enjoy fall.
- Pumpkin Coffee and Lattes: Dunkin’ Donuts celebrates the season by adding the taste of pumpkin to its world-famous coffee and lattes. Available hot or iced in three flavors—Pumpkin, Pumpkin Mocha, and Pumpkin White Chocolate—Dunkin’ Donuts coffee and lattes are the perfect accompaniment for a brisk walk, football games, raking leaves or any favorite fall activity.
- Pumpkin K-Cup® packs: This variety of the brand’s popular K-Cup packs, for use with the Keurig® K-Cup® Brewing Systems, allows people to enjoy the taste of Dunkin’ Donuts’ Pumpkin Flavored Coffee in individually-sized portions at home.
- Pumpkin Packaged Coffee: Available in a special 8 oz. size at participating Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants and online at http://shop.dunkindonuts.com, pumpkin fans can also brew Dunkin’ Donuts’ Pumpkin Coffee at home this season.
- Pumpkin Donut and MUNCHKINS®: Guests can savor the season with the glazed pumpkin cake donut, which can also be enjoyed as a MUNCHKIN donut hole treat.
- Pumpkin Muffin: Dunkin’ Donuts’ Pumpkin Muffin is a deliciously-spiced autumn delight topped with white icing and sweet streusel crumbs.
According to Stan Frankenthaler, Executive Chef and Vice President of Product Innovation at Dunkin’ Brands, “Perhaps more than any other flavor, pumpkin evokes feelings of nostalgia and comfort, and as fall approaches each year our guests show tremendous excitement and anticipation for the return of our pumpkin menu items. We love delighting our fans with their favorite fall items, as well as some brand new pumpkin treats, and we are excited to keep people running with such a wide variety of food and beverages that make it easy and affordable to enjoy the tastes of the season any time of day.”
To learn more about Dunkin’ Donuts, visit www.DunkinDonuts.com or follow us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/DunkinDonuts) and Twitter (www.twitter.com/DunkinDonuts).
About Dunkin' Donuts
Founded in 1950, Dunkin' Donuts is America's favorite all-day, everyday stop for coffee and baked goods. Dunkin' Donuts is a market leader in the hot regular/decaf/flavored coffee, iced coffee, donut, bagel and muffin categories. Dunkin' Donuts has earned the No. 1 ranking for customer loyalty in the coffee category by Brand Keys for eight years running. The company has nearly 11,000 restaurants in 33 countries worldwide. Based in Canton, Mass., Dunkin' Donuts is part of the Dunkin' Brands Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: DNKN) family of companies. For more information, visit www.DunkinDonuts.com.