It’s finally summer and we could not be more excited! I don’t know about you, but there is nothing I like better than sitting out in the sunshine, sipping on an ice cold drink. The Culinary Team here at Dunkin’ is helping us do just that by creating a delicious new recipe to help kick off the summer season right: Fruited Lemonade Ice Cubes!
We recommend combining watermelon, honeydew and mint, or try blackberries, blueberries and raspberries. The ice cubes taste great in both our sweetened and unsweetened Iced Tea or with any of our Iced Tea flavors. This is also a fun recipe to have in your back pocket the next time you have a friends or family gathering. Enjoy!
Fruited Lemonade Ice Cubes
- 2 Large DD Iced Teas (Sweetened or Unsweetened)
- 1 Bottle of your favorite lemonade
- Fruit (We used small diced watermelon and honeydew as well as berries)
- Fresh Mint
1. In an ice cube tray place lemonade, your choice of fruit (diced small) and mint leaves (as desired). Our recommended fruit combinations include:
- Watermelon + Honeydew + Mint
- Blackberries + Blueberries + Raspberries
- Mango + Pineapple
- Strawberry + Kiwi
- Peach + Mango
2. Place the tray in the freezer and let it sit overnight or until it’s completely solid.
3. Place the ice cubes in a glass, pour DD Iced Tea over them and serve!