While the calendar still says summer, here at Dunkin’ we think it’s never too early for one of our favorite fall flavors: PUMPKIN! This week we announced our highly-anticipated pumpkin lineup will officially arrive at participating Dunkin’ restaurants on August 21. You may be wondering, “how could I possibly wait another week for pumpkin at Dunkin’?” Well, pumpkin lovers, you’re in luck.
For those eager for an even earlier taste of pumpkin, on Wednesday, August 14, eight Dunkin’ restaurants across the country will rebrand to Pumpkin’ and offer a free small hot or iced Pumpkin Flavored Coffee to the first 250 guests, while supplies last. Guests at the Pumpkin’ stores will also be offered a limited quantity of our new pumpkin-scented MUNCHKINS® lip balm, while supplies last.
Check out the full list of Pumpkin’ stores below, which (coincidentally? We think not!) fall in cities and towns that collectively spell out the word P-U-M-P-K-I-N-’:
- P: 270 Academy Avenue, Providence, RI
- U: 15304 Hanover Pike, Upperco, MD
- M: 2765 Sandy Plains Rd, Marietta, GA
- P: 98 Clairton Boulevard, Pittsburgh, PA
- K: 5125 S. Orange Blossom Trail, Kissimmee, FL
- I: 6405 Old Monroe Rd, Indian Trail, NC
- N: 850 8th Avenue, New York, NY
- ‘: 510 South Hampton Street, Boston, MA (a nod to our hometown!)
To stay up to date on all things Dunkin’, sign up for our email news alerts at news.dunkindonuts.com/alerts.