Are you looking for a fun, creative way to decorate your graduation cap? If your degree runs on Dunkin’, we have got your covered!
For many students, Dunkin’ Donuts is what keeps them running through school and they have decorated their graduation caps accordingly. Check out some of the awesome DIY grad caps we’ve seen over the years:
To bring you even more fun ideas for decorating your Dunkin'-inspired grad cap, we partnered with our friend Aww Sam, a lifestyle blogger and expert in DIY. Check on her instructions for creating your very own Dunkin’ grad cap below:
- Graduation cap
- Hot glue gun
- White fabric paint
- Small paintbrush
- Exacto knife
- Double-sided tape
- Small Dunkin' Donuts coffee cup
- Because "coffee" isn't a major template (See here!)
1. Print and cut out the stencil using an exacto knife.
2. Position and attach the stencil to your cap using double sided tape.
3. Using fabric paint in the color of your choice, paint the letters on. Don't use too much paint, or you will not have a crisp line on the letters.
4. Allow the paint to dry completely and carefully remove the stencil from the cap.
5. With a pair of scissors, cut your Dunkin' cup in half.
6. Put hot glue around the outer edges of the cup and press the cup down firmly onto the cap.
7. Add any other fun embellishments that you want to personalize your graduation cap!