Summertime calls for pool parties, sweet treats and relaxation. So naturally, here at Dunkin’ we wanted to join in on the fun with a do-it-yourself recipe for our readers that brings all of these summer elements together.
Check out this DIY Dunkin’ Flamingo Float Donut! Trendy and tasty, this DIY donut recipe transforms our classic Strawberry Frosted Donut to resemble the popular inflatable pool accessory of the summer. You don’t want to miss this simple and customizable recipe. The DIY Flamingo Float Donut is the perfect treat for pool parties and celebrating summer.
Dunkin’ Flamingo Float Donut
- Strawberry Frosted Donuts from Dunkin’
- Pink construction paper
- Black marker
- On the pink construction paper, outline a flamingo neck and tail (as pictured below).
- With the black marker, decorate the neck with a beak and eye. Feel free to get creative here!
- Using the scissors, cut out the flamingo neck and tail, and tape a toothpick to the backside of each.
- Stick the neck and tail into opposite sides of your Strawberry Frosted Donut.
- Repeat to make as many flamingo floats as you want!
To stay up to date on all things Dunkin’, sign up for our email news alerts at news.dunkindonuts.com/alerts.