This Friday, August 10th is National S’mores Day! There is no better way to celebrate than with a S’mores Donut, available at participating Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants nationwide. For an extra special twist on the summertime favorite, try our recipe for a Layered S’mores Donut Dessert!
Our limited edition S’mores Donut delivers the taste of a classic campfire treat, featuring the perfect sweet and creamy combination of toasted marshmallow flavored filling, decadent s’mores topping made with real HERSHEY’S® chocolate and crumbled graham crackers.
Rick Golden, Manager of Donut Excellence, took the S’mores experience to a whole new level with this chocolatey, layered DIY S’mores Donut Dessert. Check out the recipe below:
- A dozen Dunkin’ Donuts S’mores Donuts
- Chocolate icing
- One HERSHEY’S® chocolate bar
- White buttercream
- Stack three S’mores Donuts in the middle of a glass bowl.
- Then, line the outside of the bowl with additional S’mores Donuts, with the toppings facing outward.
- Cut two S’mores Donuts in half and continue to stack and layer the pieces until you’ve filled the bowl.
- Drizzle chocolate icing across the top of the dessert.
- Using a piping bag, top with white buttercream rosettes.
- Garnish with desired ammount of HERSHEY’S chocolate bar pieces, graham crackers and marshmallows and enjoy!
To stay up to date on all things Dunkin’, sign up for our email news alerts at news.dunkindonuts.com/alerts.