What's the only thing better than curling up with a cup of hot tea this winter? Enjoying a fun twist on the classic green tea with this Hot Spiced Green Tea recipe! Just in time for National Hot Tea Month this January, and the snow days to come in many parts of the country. All you need for this cozy recipe is some Dunkin’ Harmony Leaf™ Green Tea, a slow cooker, and some fruit and spices.
Here at Dunkin’ we have six premium full leaf teas served in high-quality pyramid tea sachets, including Bold Breakfast™ Black Tea, Harmony Leaf™ Green Tea, Chamomile Fields™ Herbal Infusion, Hibiscus Kiss™ Herbal Infusion, Decaf Breakfast Tea, and Cool Mint Herbal Infusion. All six hot tea varieties are available in boxes of 15 individually wrapped pyramid tea sachets at participating Dunkin’ locations so it’s easy to prepare this recipe at home for you and friends.
Be sure to check out our Hot Spiced Green Tea recipe below!
Ingredients: Makes 8 servings
- 6 cinnamon sticks
- 1 tablespoon snipped crystallized ginger
- 4 cups of brewed Dunkin’ Harmony Leaf ™ Green Tea
- 4 cups of orange juice
- 1 cup of dried apricots
- I cup of cranberries
- Oranges slice
- In a 3 1/2- to 4 1/2-quart slow cooker combine tea and juice. Add dried fruit, cinnamon, ginger, orange slices, and cranberries.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 4 to 6 hours, or on high-heat setting for 2 to 3 hours.
- Strain the mixture and ladle tea into cups.
- Float an orange slice in each cup. If desired, sweeten to taste with sugar.