There is no better way to celebrate Easter than with family, friends, and something sweet! For an adorable, easy-to-make treat, check out our recipe for a Pull-Apart Bunny Donut Cake.
All you need for this sweet treat are a dozen of your favorite Dunkin’ Glazed Donuts, buttercreme icing, chocolate icing and our new Spring Fling MUNCHKINS® donut hole treats. Just in time for spring, the Spring Fling ®MUNCHKINS are our classic Old-Fashioned MUNCHKINS® covered in flower sprinkles, available for a limited time at participating Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants. Plus, select Dunkin' Donuts restaurants will also have donuts decorated especially for the holiday, inspired by spring flowers, Easter eggs and more. Be sure to pick up a box at your local Dunkin' and check out the full recipe below!
Pull-Apart Bunny Donut Cake:
Ingredients (makes one Bunny Donut Cake)
- 2 of your favorite Glazed Donuts from Dunkin’
- 2 Spring Fling MUNCHKINS® donut hole treats
- Vanilla buttercreme
- Pink food coloring to create pink buttercreme
- Blue food coloring to create blue buttercreme
- Chocolate icing
- Cutting board & serrated knife
- Plate to build cake on
- 4 disposable pastry bags
- 3 star tips
- 1 writing tip (for whiskers and mouth)
- Using a serrated knife, cut one of the donuts in half to create the bunny’s ears.
- Place the whole donut on the bottom half of the plate, then place the 2 cut halves above the whole donut to create the ears.
- Using a star tip and white buttercreme, pipe stars to completely cover the donuts.
- Place two Spring Fling MUNCHKINS® donut hole treats at the bottom of the bunny’s face to create a bow tie.
- Using a star tip and pink buttercreme, pipe stars to create the bunny’s pink ears and nose.
- Using a star tip and blue buttercreme, pipe stars to create the bunny’s eyes, and a rosette to create the knot on the bow tie.
- Lastly using a writing tip and chocolate icing, pipe the bunny’s whiskers and mouth.
To stay up to date on all things Dunkin’, sign up for our email news alerts at news.dunkindonuts.com/alerts.