At DD, we believe that refreshing beverages should always be within close reach—especially at a backyard barbeque. Whether you are cooking over a hot grill or watching the action from a lawn chair, you will love our Raspberry Iced Tea Lemonade and Coolatta Floats! Simply add a few household ingredients for a summertime spin on two DD favorites. The Raspberry Iced Tea Lemonade makes a delicious addition to your dinner table, while the Coolatta Float can be whipped up just in time for DDessert!
Dunkin’ Donuts Strawberry or Orange Coolatta Floats
Coolatta Float Ingredients:
1 medium Dunkin’ Donuts Strawberry or Orange Coolatta
Vanilla ice cream
• Divide Coolatta equally into four cups
• Place two small scoops of vanilla ice cream on top of the Coolatta
• Serve with spoons and straws – enjoy!
Garnish with fresh fruit for a colorful twist!
Dunkin’ Donuts Raspberry Iced Tea Lemonade
Raspberry Iced Tea Lemonade Ingredients:
1 medium Dunkin Donuts Fresh Brewed Iced Tea (ice removed or no ice)
Raspberries for garnish
• Combine Dunkin' Iced Tea and lemonade together; stir well.
• Place ice into cup
• Pour Iced Tea Lemonade over ice
• Garnish with fresh raspberries
We also recommend substituting fresh strawberries for the raspberries-- or a tasty combination of both!
Click here to check out other fun DD recipes!