Looking for yet another way to enjoy your delicious Dunkin’ Donuts coffee? Of course you are! This summer, the DD culinary team has outdone themselves with some fantastic coffee-infused recipes to add to your BBQ repertoire. Our Dunkin’ Donuts Coffee BBQ sauce, Vinegar Mop, and BBQ Dry Rub are the perfect aDDition to any grilled meat dish. Next time you’re planning an outdoor party with friends and family, be sure to wow them with these bold and unique flavors!
Dunkin’ Donuts Coffee BBQ Sauce
This BBQ sauce with a kick pairs perfectly with grilled chicken or steak. Serve it on the side, or baste it right as it comes off the grill!
BBQ Sauce Ingredients:
1 Liter Cola
½ Cup Ground Dunkin Donuts Original Blend Coffee
2 Cups Prepared BBQ Sauce
- In a saucepan over medium heat, reduce cola down to a volume of approximately 3/4 cup.
- While reducing the Cola, place 2 coffee filters on the table and divide ground coffee equally between each filter. Bring the sides of the filter up to make a pouch, and tie the top, leaving some string on the end.
- Remove cola from heat, add the coffee ground pouches, and steep for 5 minutes (like you’re brewing the coffee!)
- After 5 minutes, remove the coffee filter pouches, add BBQ sauce to the coffee-cola mix.
- Place back on medium heat in a saucepan and warm through, approximately 3-5 minutes.
Dunkin’ Vinegar Mop
WonDDering what a mop is? According to the DD Culinary team, a mop is a great way to baste and flavor meat or poultry while it’s cooking. Our mop recipe has just a hint of sweetness that will really bring your BBQ to the next level. We recommend it on ribs and chicken – the more the better! Baste as you grill, every 30 minutes for ribs and every 5 minutes for chicken.
Dunkin’ Vinegar Mop Ingredients:
12 fl oz Apple Cider Vinegar
1 Cup Brown Sugar
1 Small Dunkin Donuts Iced Coffee – no ice
Combine the three ingredients in a mixing bowl and whisk until well blended.
Dunkin’ Donuts Coffee Dry BBQ Rub
If you’re feeling adventurous, feel free to use this rub recipe along with the Dunkin’ Vinegar Mop! Combining the two will result in bolder, more unique flavors, from the mop’s sweet and savory hints, to the slight kick of paprika, mustard powder, and cayenne. We love it on just about everything, especially chicken, steak and pork.
Dry BBQ Rub Ingredients:
2 T Paprika
2 t Onion Powder
2 t Garlic Powder
1T Mustard Powder
1 t Cayenne Pepper
1 T Chili Powder
¼ c Brown Sugar
2 T Kosher Salt
1 t Black Pepper
3 T Original Blend Dunkin Donuts Coffee
Combine all of the rub ingredients in a bowl, mix well. Use this dry rub on meats from 1 day up to 1 hour before grilling.
Looking for more great cooking w/ Dunkin' recipes to try? Click here.