Are you doing something special for your Mom this Mother’s Day? If you’re hosting a Mother’s Day Brunch or attending a family gathering to celebrate your Mom on Sunday, we have two great recipes for a wonderful dessert and a family-friendly refreshment that guests (and most importantly, Mom!) will enjoy. We headed to the DD Test Kitchen to create a fun and delicious beverage and dessert to serve your Mom on her special day. Using a variety of Dunkin’ Donuts’ beverage and bakery items, including our Berry Blast Coolatta®, Hot Lattes and Blueberry Muffins , we’re here to present recipes for you to plan a wonDDerful Mother’s Day!
• 1 Dunkin’ Donuts Small (12 oz.) Hot Latte
• 2 Packages (8 oz.) of Cream Cheese, Softened
• 1 Package (3.8 oz.) Vanilla Pudding
• 1/2 Cup Confectioner’s Sugar
• 1 Dunkin’ Donuts Blueberry Muffin
• 1/2 Box Graham Crackers, Crushed
• 1/2 Cup Melted Butter
• Fruit Garnish of Your Choice: Blueberries, Raspberries, Blackberries
• Mini Cupcake Liners
Instructions: Muffin Crumb Base
1.) Break the Blueberry Muffin into small crumbs, place into a large mixing bowl.
2.) Mix the crushed graham cracker into bowl with the muffin crumbs.
3.) Stir in the melted butter, mix until well incorporated.
4.) Place your mini cupcake muffin liners onto a sheet tray.
5.) Place approximately 1 TBS of muffin crumb into the bottom of the cupcake liners, pressing down lightly so that the base is packed.
Instructions: Latte Cheesecake Filling
1.) Using a stand mixer, place the two packages of cream cheese into the bowl and beat until creamy and smooth.
2.) In a separate bowl, whisk together the hot latte and contents of the pudding package.
3.) Add the pudding mixture to the whipped cream cheese base.
4.) Slowly add the 1/2 cup of confectioner’s sugar.
5.) Once fully incorporated, immediately begin to spoon the latte cheesecake filling on top of the graham cracker base.
6.) Place in the refrigerator and allow to set for approximately 1-2 hours.
7.) Once set, garnish with your favorite fruit topping, we used blueberries and raspberries.
Here are a few other recommendations and tips for this recipe:
• We recommend Reduced Fat Blueberry and Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins as other great muffin options in this recipe.
• You can also use a “No Bake Cheesecake” Product from the supermarket. Just substitute the milk with the Dunkin’ Donuts Hot Latte for the cheesecake filling and add 2 Dunkin’ Donuts Muffins to the graham cracker base in addition to 2 more tablespoons of melted butter.
• Lastly, you can use your favorite flavored Dunkin’ Donuts Hot Lattes, such as Mocha or Caramel. When using a flavored latte, simply omit 1/4 cup of confectioner’s sugar.
• 1 Small (16 oz.) Berry Blast Coolatta®
• 1 Bottle Sparkling White Grape Juice
1.) Pour the Berry Blast Coolatta® into an ice cube tray and freeze until solid. We recommend using ice cube trays that are fun shapes like hearts or stars!
2.) Place the Berry Blast Coolatta® ice cubes into a glass flute or another decorative drinking glass and top with sparkling white grape juice. Serve and enjoy!