Can’t get enough of the latte and coffee flavors at Dunkin’? We don’t blame you! InspireDD by the latte and coffee flavors of Peppermint Mocha, Mocha and Caramel, the Dunkin’ Donuts Culinary Team developed this awesome no-bake recipe for Peppermint Mocha Latte Truffles. These goodies are perfect for any gathering, and can also be put in boxes and given as gifts for those who deserve a little something sweet! These truffles require only a few simple ingredients, plus your favorite flavored latte from Dunkin’. We used the Peppermint Mocha flavor in this recipe, but these are great with any variety, including year-round flavors of Mocha and Caramel!
Makes 40-50 Truffles
- 1 Small Dunkin Donuts Peppermint Mocha Flavored Latte (can also sub with Mocha or Caramel)
- 1 lb semi sweet or milk chocolate
- 1 box graham crackers (crushed)
- Decorations of your choice – we used:
- Chopped Nuts
- Powdered Sugar
- Colored Decorative Sprinkles
- Using a food processor, crush the graham crackers until they are finely crushed.
- Melt the chocolate in a heat proof bowl, over a double boiler. Stir until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Add the Peppermint Mocha Latte to the melted chocolate, stir to incorporate.
- Remove the chocolate mixture from the heat.
- Add the crushed graham cracker to the chocolate / latte mixture, stir well.
- Place the Truffle mixture into the refrigerator to cool slightly. This allows the mixture to set, and will take approximately 30 minutes.
- Once the Truffle mixture has set, form the truffles into small bite sized pieces using a melon baller or spoon.
- Roll each truffle in the decorations / coating of your choice.
- Serve on a decorative plate or place in boxes to give as gifts. Enjoy!
How has Dunkin’ kept your holiday season running this year? Tell us on our Facebook page!