Summer calls for sunshine by the pool, cookouts with friends, and cold refreshing desserts (of course). That’s why our amazing Dunkin’ Donuts culinary team whipped up a frozen summer favorite with a DD twist, the OREO® Vanilla Bean Coolatta® Ice Box Pie, to make your summer cookouts better and tastier than ever before! All you need (besides a little help from your friends) are three simple ingredients and a Dunkin’ Donuts OREO Vanilla Bean Coolatta in order to prepare this delicious summer treat.
*Tip: Be sure to make extra if your friends are the kind of people who can’t put down a pack of OREO cookies. We’re those kind of people and this treat was gone fast as a result!
- 1 pre-made OREO cookie crust
- 1 small OREO Vanilla Bean Coolatta (16 oz)
- 1 box cookies and cream instant pudding mix
- 1 cup non-dairy whipped topping
- (Optional) whipped cream and OREO cookies for garnish
1. Mix 1 small OREO Vanilla Bean Coolatta and 1 box of cookies and cream instant pudding mix in a bowl and let set for 5-10 minutes.
2. Once the pudding has thickened some, fold in the non-dairy whipped topping. If you care to leave streaks of cream through the cookie flavored filling, do so!
3. Pour the pie filling into a pre-made OREO cookie crust and freeze the pie for 2-3 hours or until the filling has frozen.
4. Top the pie with whipped cream or any topping and decorate with OREO Cookies.
5. Enjoy! Eat it before it melts!