The blizzard of the year has come and gone, and now there’s only one thing left to worry about: What to munch on during this weekend’s big game! With so many recipe classics to choose from, we compiled three of our favorite tailgating dishes: BBQ Chicken Bagel Pizza, Sweet and Spicy Coffee Glaze Chicken Wings and a NEW recipe from Chef Molly – Smoked Sausage Cheese Dip with Everything Bagel Chips! With this weekend being such a popular time for family and friends to gather around a TV, we can’t think of a better time to put a Dunkin’ twist on your favorite Game Day dishes.
- 2 Dunkin’ Donuts Bagels (we used Multigrain, Everything and Onion Bagels)
- 1 Grilled Chicken Breast, Diced
- ½ Cup Dunkin’ Donuts Original Blend BBQ Sauce (Find the recipe here!)
- ½ Cup Pepper Jack Cheese
- Scallions (for garnish)
- Place sliced bagels on flat surface.
- Use the back of a spoon and spread Dunkin’ Donuts Original Blend BBQ Sauce onto bagel.
- Spread diced chicken evenly on top of bagel.
- Cover with pepper jack cheese.
- Place on grill over low heat and cover the grill. This will help melt the cheese and toast the bagel.
- Remove from the grill once cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle the bagel pizzas with scallions and a drizzle of sauce to garnish.
- 1 Small Cup of Dunkin’ Donuts Original Blend Hot Coffee, Black
- 3/4 Cup Honey
- 1/4 Cup Sriracha
- 2 TBSP Rice Wine Vinegar
- Combine all ingredients in a small sauce pan and cook over medium high heat until the sauce is thick and syrupy, this should take about 40 minutes.
- Toss with the wings as instructed above.
Smoked Sausage Cheese Dip with Everything Bagel Chips
Cheese Dip Ingredients:
- 1 LB cream cheese
- 2 Cups sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 oz apple cider (any kind you like)
- 3 oz chicken stock
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1/2 LB Hillshire Farms smoked sausage, diced
- 1 TBSP. Dijon mustard
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a slow cooker (or a small pot on low heat).
- Heat thoroughly stirring to combine.
- Serve warm with bagel chips!
Everything Bagel Chips Ingredients:
- 4 DD everything bagels
- 1 TBSP. olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice the bagels into thin round and brush with olive oil.
- Place on a sheet pan and bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve alongside cheese dip.