We all scream for ice cream and this year is no different with the return of our popular Baskin-Robbins inspired Iced Coffee flavors, Butter Pecan and Cookie Dough, and NEW Rocky Road. We’re currently in the process of surprising 15 guests across the country with $1,000 of “Cool Coffee Cash,” but to continue celebrating the changing of the seasons and our Iced Coffee flavors, we created three recipes to pair with your favorite Baskin-Robbins Iced Coffee flavor: PB&J Munchkins®, Bagel Chip Trail Mix and a Sundae Bar.
Created by our very own Chef Molly, we suggest pairing these munchies and Iced Coffee flavors with a fun spring activity, such as road tripping it with Rocky Road Iced Coffee and portable Munchkins, exploring the great outdoors with Butter Pecan Iced Coffee and bagel chip trail mix or having a night in with friends, Cookie Dough Iced Coffee and of course, a Pinterest-worthy Sundae Bar!
Rocky Road – Going on a road trip with PB&J Munchkins®
On-the-go snacks are perfect for any road trip and these Portable Munchkins won’t disappoint. Filled with peanut butter and jelly, then dunked in chocolate sauce, these sweet, bite-sized treats are sure to make any long road trip feel shorter. Take these on the road with you and make sure to pick up a Rocky Road Iced Coffee to keep you refreshed and alert throughout your adventure!
- 25 Munchkins (we used plain but you can use any flavor you like!)
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter (smooth)
- 1/2 cup Jelly (we used grape but any flavor would be tasty)
- 1 bag chocolate chips (melted)
- Slice the Munchkins in half
- Spread the peanut butter on one side and jelly on the other. *Pro tip: Use a piping bag or ziplock bag with the corner cut off to separately squeeze the peanut butter and jelly on the Munchkins halves
- Place your tiny PB+Js on a plate and place in the freezer. This makes them easier to dip in chocolate!
- Once the little sandwiches are nice and chilly, remove them from the freezer and dip half in chocolate.
- Let the chocolate set then pack them up and bring them along for your road trip! Don’t forget to stop at your local Dunkin’ to pair it with our Rocky Road Iced Coffee!
Butter Pecan – Go hiking with DD Bagel Chip Trail Mix
This “Dunkinized” trail mix recipe includes all the makings of a traditional trail mix (pretzels, nuts and cereal), but is enhanced with our recipe of Bagel Chips! Combine this recipe with Butter Pecan Iced Coffee and you’ll have the perfect balance of salty and sweet that is sure to keep you on the right path!
- 4 Dunkin’ Donuts Multigrain Bagels, sliced into small rounds
- 1/2 Cup (1 stick) of butter
- 2 TSP salt
- 2 TSP garlic powder
- 1 TSP chili powder
- 1 TSP paprika
- 3 Cups mini pretzels
- 3 Cups of your favorite honey nut cereal
- 1 Cup almonds
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Take sliced Dunkin’ Donuts Multigrain Bagels and place on a greased sheet pan.
- Toast in the oven for about 12 minutes or until lightly golden and crunchy, then set aside.
- In a small pan, combine butter and spices and melt over medium heat, stir to combine and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine bagel chips, pretzels, cereal and almonds.
- Pour butter and spice mixture over the snack mix, tossing to combine.
- Place mixture on a sheet pan and bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Eat your snack mix now or bring it with you on a hike to compliment your Butter Pecan Iced Coffee!
Cookie Dough – Friends night in
Looking to have a casual night-in with friends? Mix it up by having a sundae bar where your friends can pick and choose from their favorite Baskin-Robbins ice cream flavors. Make this sundae bar different by having a donut base and having them pair it with Cookie Dough Iced Coffee. You can’t go wrong with these sweet combinations! Check out our recommended sundae bar ingredients straight from Chef Molly here!