What could be sweeter than a Butter Pecan Iced Coffee on a beautiful summer day? A Double Butter Pecan Coffee Float!
If you are looking for a cool new summer treat to share with the whole squad, this DIY recipe is perfect for you. The sweet summer masterpiece brings together two summer favorites: Dunkin’ Butter Pecan Iced Coffee and the Baskin-Robbins Old Fashioned Butter Pecan Ice Cream it was inspired by.
Coffee plus ice cream? Yes, please! This Sunday is National Ice Cream Day, which is the perfect reason to treat yourself to this DIY Double Butter Pecan Coffee Float.
Check out the recipe below:
Double Butter Pecan Coffee Float:
- 1 glass or mason jar
- 1 medium Dunkin’ Donuts Butter Pecan Iced Coffee
- 3 scoops Old Fashioned Butter Pecan Ice Cream from Baskin-Robbins (You can pick up a pre-packed quart at your local Baskin-Robbins shop or a pint at select grocery stores!)
- Add three scoops of Old Fashioned Butter Pecan Ice Cream to a glass.
- Carefully pour the Butter Pecan Iced Coffee into the glass, using the cover to strain most of the ice (You can also pour the coffee through a strainer to remove the ice).
- Mix the coffee and ice cream float together and enjoy!
To stay up to date on all things Dunkin’, sign up for our email news alerts at news.dunkindonuts.com/alerts.