At Dunkin’ we’re always here to help keep you running, including during these challenging times. One way we’ve got your back is with our at-home offerings, including Dunkin’ K-Cup® pods and packaged coffee. Now you can also add the flavors of your favorite bakery treats to your mug with the launch of two new Dunkin’ creamers – Boston Kreme and Coffee Cake – at major grocery retailers nationwide.
Inspired by our beloved donut and muffin, the Boston Kreme flavor embodies the chocolatey, creamy taste of your favorite donut, while Coffee Cake features notes of sweet streusel crumble, cinnamon sugar and baked muffin. Visit DunkinCreamer.com to find out where you can pick up the new Dunkin’ creamers at a grocery store near you.
Looking for a fun recipe to try at home? Check out our Boston Kreme Triple Layer Mocha Iced Coffee recipe below:
Ingredients: Makes one 12 oz. serving
- ¼ cup Dunkin’ Boston Kreme Creamer, divided into 3 tbsp and 1 tbsp
- 1 cup ice
- ½ cup strong* Dunkin’ Original Blend coffee (brewed or K-Cup® pod), chilled
- 1 tbsp chocolate syrup
- ¼ tsp vanilla
- For garnish: ¼ cup Dunkin’ Boston Kreme whipped cream** (or whipped cream of your choice), 1 tsp chocolate syrup and 1 tbsp mini chocolate chips
- Pour 3 tbsp Dunkin’ Boston Kreme Creamer into a chilled 12-16 oz. glass
- Add ice
- Combine remaining 1 tbsp Dunkin’ Creamer, coffee, chocolate syrup and vanilla in a lidded jar (like a mason jar)
- Seal and shake for 15 seconds until frothy
- Slowly pour over ice
- Top with whipped cream, drizzle with chocolate syrup and sprinkle with chocolate chips
- Stir well and enjoy
While our dine-in option is currently unavailable, you can still get your favorite food and drinks from Dunkin’ via drive-thru or carry-out ordering and delivery. Check out our guide on how to place an On-the-Go Order on the Dunkin’ App here.
To stay up to date on all things Dunkin’, sign up for our email news alerts at news.dunkindonuts.com/alerts.
*For strong brewed coffee, simply add an extra ½ scoop of grounds per cup. For strong K-Cup pod coffee, set the brewer to the smallest cup size.
**To make Dunkin’ Boston Kreme whipped cream, use an electric mixer to beat 1 cup heavy cream with ¼ cup Dunkin’ Boston Kreme Creamer and 2 tsp chocolate syrup until thick and creamy. Use ¼ cup per coffee. Cover and store remaining whipped cream mixture in the refrigerator.