Charcuterie boards featuring a selection of meats and cheese have long had their time in the spotlight, but there’s a new contender having its moment of fame: hot chocolate boards. However you’re celebrating the holidays, this sweet spin on charcuterie is bound to delight this season.
Here at Dunkin’ we’re kicking it up a notch with the ultimate hot chocolate board, featuring Dunkin’ Hot Chocolate, donuts, and MUNCHKINS® donut hole treats. Check out our recipe for the ultimate Dunkin’ hot chocolate board below!
- Box O’ Joe® Hot Chocolate
- Variety of Glazed, Powdered, and Glazed Chocolate Cake donuts
- 10 count MUNCHKINS® donut hole treats (available for $2 now through December 29th nationwide!)
- Selection of marshmallows in varying sizes, shapes, and colors
- Candy canes or peppermint sticks
- Soft peppermint puff candy
- Crushed peppermint
- Selection of holiday sprinkles
- Coconut flakes
- Pirouette cookies
- Chocolate chips
- Chocolate covered pretzels
- Hot chocolate stir sticks
- Chocolate caramels
- Whipped cream
- Assemble ingredients onto a board as pictured.
- Remove any refrigerated ingredients such as whipped cream from the refrigerator and serve alongside your board.
- Serve with Box O’ Joe® Hot Chocolate, holiday cups from Dunkin’, and festive mugs
- Build your own cup of ultimate hot chocolate from your board, sip, and enjoy!
Our favorite combination is hot chocolate topped with whipped cream, crushed peppermint, and a MUNCHKINS® donut hole treat for garnish. For a grown-up hot chocolate board, you can add a sampling of alcoholic mixers for spiked hot chocolate. The options are endless with this ultimate Dunkin’ hot chocolate board!
To stay up to date on all things Dunkin’, sign up for our email news alerts at news.dunkindonuts.com/alerts.