Charcuterie boards featuring a selection of meats and cheese continue to be a party staple, and hot chocolate boards are a newer take on the charcuterie classic. Whichever way you’re celebrating the holidays, this sweet spin on a food board is bound to delight this season.
This year, make the ultimate hot chocolate board for your next gathering of friends or family, featuring Dunkin’ Hot Chocolate, donuts, and MUNCHKINS® donut hole treats. And to make it extra delicious, consider adding the latest items from our collaboration with Frankford Candy! The Dunkin’ Hot Chocolate Bomb™ and the Dunkin’ Mint Hot Chocolate Bomb™ are available for a limited time at select retailers, including Big Lots, H-E-B, Ross Dress For Less, and Christmas Tree Shops and That!, as well as online at Amazon and FrankfordCandy.com.
Check out our recipe for the ultimate Dunkin’ hot chocolate board below!
- Box O’ Joe® Hot Chocolate
- Variety of Glazed, Powdered, and Glazed Chocolate Cake donuts
- 10 count MUNCHKINS® donut hole treats
- Selection of marshmallows in varying sizes, shapes, and colors
- Candy canes or peppermint sticks
- Soft peppermint puff candy
- Crushed peppermint
- Selection of holiday sprinkles
- Coconut flakes
- Pirouette cookies
- Chocolate chips
- Chocolate covered pretzels
- Hot chocolate stir sticks
- Chocolate caramels
- Whipped cream
- Assemble ingredients onto a board as pictured.
- Remove any refrigerated ingredients such as whipped cream from the refrigerator and serve alongside your board.
- Serve with Box O’ Joe® Hot Chocolate, holiday cups from Dunkin’, and festive mugs
- Build your own cup of ultimate hot chocolate from your board, sip, and enjoy!
Our favorite combination is hot chocolate topped with whipped cream, crushed peppermint, and a MUNCHKINS® donut hole treat for garnish. For a grown-up hot chocolate board, you can add a sampling of alcoholic mixers for spiked hot chocolate. The options are endless with this ultimate Dunkin’ hot chocolate board!
To stay up to date on all things Dunkin’, sign up for our email news alerts at news.dunkindonuts.com/alerts.