From Easter to the start of spring, there are a lot of reasons to celebrate! And what better way to celebrate than with a Flower Munchkins® Pull Apart Cake?
For any fun get-together, a box of Munchkins® Donut Hole Treats and a Box O’ Joe® are the perfect treats to bring along. And with just a little icing, you can bring it to a whole new level with my recipe for a Flower Munchkins® Pull Apart Cake.
To commemorate the start of spring, I arranged my Munchkins® Cake into the shape of a flower. But the possibilities are endless – you can create a bunny to celebrate Easter, a cartoon character to celebrate your child’s birthday and more!
- Box of Dunkin’ Donuts Munchkins® Donut Hole Treats
- Food Coloring
- Piping Bags
- Wax paper and/or serving plate
- On wax paper, arrange your favorite Munchkins® into the shape of a flower (or whatever shape you choose!).
- Pipe colored icing onto the Muchkins®. I decorated the flower with pink and yellow icing, and added green for the stem and leaves.
- Get creative with it – you can make multiple flowers, add “grass” using green icing and more.
- Serve with Dunkin’ Donuts hot coffee and enjoy.
To stay up to date on all things Dunkin', sign up for our email news alerts at news.dunkindonuts.com/alerts.