Love cooking and baking? We’re whipping up a delicious new contest for you! InspireDD by one of our favorite shows, Top Chef, we’re asking DD fans to create a homemade recipe with at least one Dunkin’ Donuts menu item that can be made in 30 minutes or less – think coffee, latte, bagels, muffins, donuts and hash browns. And yes, there’s also a chance to win great prizes. InteresteDD?
From Wednesday, November 20 through Monday, December 2, DD fans can submit a photo of their dish plus the recipe’s ingredients either in the copy or image for a chance to win a $1,000 grand prize or a Dunkin’ prize pack valued at $300.
• Twitter: Tweet @DunkinDonuts a photo of your dish w/ recipe & tag #DDTopChef for a chance to win.
• Instagram: Share a photo of your dish on Instagram w/ recipe & tag #DDTopChef for a chance to win.
• Pinterest: Create a #DDTopChef board and pin a pic of your dish w/ recipe to it. Tag #DDTopChef in the comment of your pin for a chance to win.
Entries to the #DDTopChef Recipe Contest will be judged by the following criteria:
• Originality/Overall Appeal (50%)
• Adherence To Contest Theme (25%)
• Dish Can Be Made In 30 Min or Less (25%)
For the #DDTopChef Recipe Contest Official Rules, please visit here.
In addition to having a chance to win sweet prizes, we’re also offering our six finalists an unexpected perk. Each of our six finalists will have the opportunity to have their recipe made by a member of the Dunkin’ culinary team in the DD Test Kitchen and tasted during a live Google+ Hangout on Wednesday, December 11! During the Google+ Hangout, our Executive Chef Stan Frankenthaler will announce the grand prize winner live.
You may not know this, but Dunkin’ Donuts has a team of culinary professionals who are tasked with developing all of the items you see on our menu. All come from different backgrounds, from professional chefs, to food scientists, bakers and more. This team loves to experiment with Dunkin’ menu items and whip up fun recipes like Dunkin’ Coffee BBQ Sauce or S’mores Munchkin Fondue, so this contest is right up their alley!