For those who run on Dunkin’ with products like K-Cup® pods, packaged coffee and creamers, we have some exciting news for you. Dunkin’ Donuts Coffee Creamers– Extra Extra reformulated line now comes in Vanilla and Caramel! These extra special creamers are available in retailers nationwide and are made with real cream and sugar for a taste you will love. Follow this link for info on where to find Dunkin' Creamers.
In celebration of this new Dunkin’ product, we are featuring a Caramel S'mores Iced Coffee recipe. This recipe was created by This Worthey Life and includes Dunkin’ Donuts Extra Extra Coffee Creamer. Check out the recipe below for all the details!
- 1/2 cup of Dunkin’ Donuts coffee
- 1 ounce Caramel Premium Gourmet Syrup
- 2 ounces Dunkin’ Donuts Extra Extra Coffee Creamer (You can use regular, Vanilla, or Caramel)
- 1 tablespoon Caramel Sauce
- 1 tablespoon dark chocolate sauce
- 8-10 mini-marshmallows
- 1 tablespoon pulverized Graham crackers
- Whipped cream
- Into the bottom of a serving glass add 1 ounce Caramel Premium Gourmet Syrup.
- Hold the glass at an angle and pour the caramel sauce onto the inside surface of the glass in a circular motion.
- Fill the glass half-way with crushed ice.
- Pour a half cup of cold Dunkin’ Donuts coffee into the glass.
- Add Dunkin’ Donuts Extra Extra Coffee Creamer (You can use regular, Vanilla or Caramel).
- Drop in the mini-marshmallows.
- Drizzle dark chocolate syrup over the marshmallows.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with pulverized Graham crackers.
- Adorn with a single square of dark or milk chocolate.
To stay up to date on all things Dunkin’, sign up for our email news alerts at news.dunkindonuts.com/alerts.