This October, Dunkin’ is dressing up more than just donuts. Every year, hundreds of fans dress up as Dunkin’ for Halloween, but the most iconic Dunkin’-inspired costume has been with us all along, and this year we debuted it at New York Fashion Week. For its first-ever official Halloween costume, the brand turned to a symbol of Dunkin’ speed and energy: the “Dunkin’ Runner” from the signature “America Runs on Dunkin’” logo.
To bring Halloween fun to fans all over the nation, the Dunkin’ Runner will be running throughout America and serving free donuts along the way. The Dunkin’ Runner will personally run into the below seven Dunkin’ restaurants across the country over the course of the month, and at each location 200 guests will be offered a free Halloween donut – no trick, just treats.
- October 3rd, 3:00PM, 1841 Piedmont Ave, Atlanta, GA.
- October 4th, 10:00PM, 621 Niagara Street, Niagara Falls, NY.
- October 17th, 6AM, 9060 Kimberly Blvd. Boca Raton, FL
- October 17th, 1:00PM, Providence College - 1 Cunningham Square, Providence, RI
- October 23rd, 6:00AM, 701 South Kings Drive, Charlotte, NC
- October 23rd, 2:30PM, 7716 Telegraph Rd Alexandria, VA
- October 31st, 2:00PM, 775 Hope Road Eatontown, NJ
Donut lovers should follow @Dunkin on Instagram to track the travels of the Dunkin’ Runner and learn when and where they can enjoy a free donut from Dunkin’.
Want to rock this stylish Dunkin’ suit this Halloween? Unfortunately, this iconic costume is priceless and can’t be bought. However, for the chance to trick-or-treat with one of these limited-edition Dunkin’ Runner costumes, fans should run to @Dunkin on Instagram tomorrow, October 2, for more details on how to enter*.
To stay up to date on all things Dunkin’, sign up for our email news alerts at news.dunkindonuts.com/alerts
*No Purchase Necessary US residents only. 18+. Ends 10/4/19. DDSweeps.com