It’s the most exciting year yet for Dunkin’s beloved mobile app and DD Perks® rewards program. We celebrated its 5-year anniversary, 12 million members and now running on Dunkin’ is getting faster for all this fall, thanks to two major mobile app and DD Perks enhancements.
First, the new Guest Order feature on the Dunkin’ mobile app gives every guest access to On-The-Go-Mobile-Ordering. With On-the-Go Mobile Ordering, guests can place their order ahead through our app and then quickly pick-up in-store or through the drive-thru.
Additionally, starting in October DD Perks members will have the flexibility to earn rewards points any way they pay, whether it be by credit, debit, cash or a Dunkin’ gift card. To earn points with their purchase, guests will just need to have their DD Perks loyalty ID QR code in the Dunkin’ app scanned before they pay.
In honor of these Dunkin’ mobile app milestones, we decided to share five things you probably didn’t know about On-the-Go Mobile Ordering with Dunkin’:
- The most popular cities across the country for mobile ordering are Washington, DC and New York City. Guests in these cities love to place their order ahead, speed past the line and get on with their days!
- The top five most popular food items for mobile ordering are donuts, hash browns, bagels, Bacon, Egg and Cheese Sandwiches, and Egg and Cheese Wake-Up Wrap® sandwiches.
- The top five most popular beverages for mobile ordering include Iced Coffee, Hot Coffee, Iced Lattes, Cold Brew, and Iced Tea.
- One third of all free reward beverages redeemed through the Dunkin’ app by DD Perks members are an Iced Coffee.
- No matter what smartphone you have, it is easy to run on Dunkin’ via the mobile app. Two thirds of our mobile app users use iOS, and one third use Android.
Interesting, huh! Through these enhancements, we look forward to better connecting with our most loyal guests and offering them even more flexibility.
Wondering how you can enroll in DD Perks? Sign up on the Dunkin’ website or by downloading the Dunkin’ app on the App Store or Google Play.
Did you learn something new about Mobile Ordering with Dunkin’? Let us know on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!