This week we announced the return of fan favorite Irish Creme flavored coffees and espresso drinks to participating Dunkin’ locations nationwide. Now to fuel the start of St. Patrick’s Day season, we are bringing guests at select Dunkin' restaurants a little extra luck with a free Irish Creme coffee.
Wednesday, March 6, seven Dunkin’ restaurants across the country will be rebranded as “O’Dunkin’." At each O’Dunkin’, 250 guests will be offered a free small Hot or Iced Irish Creme flavored Coffee or Latte, while supplies last. Check out the below list to find out if there is an O’Dunkin’ location near you!
- 510 Southhamton St., Boston, MA
- 10029 San Pedro Ave, San Antonio, TX
- 2285 New London Turnpike, Coventry, RI
- 1261 Hopmeadow St., Simsbury, CT
- 4139 Campus Dr., Irvine, CA
- 850 8th Ave New York, NYC, NY
- Jefferson Davis Hwy, Dumfries, VA
No matter what, you're in luck. For another way to help guests save a little green, all throughout March, participating Dunkin’ restaurants are serving medium-sized iced coffees for only $2, between 2 PM and 6 PM each day.
To stay up to date on all things Dunkin’, sign up for our email news alerts at news.dunkindonuts.com/alerts.