For almost all coffee lovers, Pumpkin season is one of the most highly anticipated times of the year, and for this reason we go all out. We have hot and iced Pumpkin coffee, lattes and the new Pumpkin Macchiato. For those who like to pair their Pumpkin coffee beverage with food, we have the new Pumpkin Cheesecake Square, Pumpkin Muffins, Pumpkin Donuts and Pumpkin Munchkins® donut hole treats. To take it one step further, Chef Molly from the Dunkin’ Donuts Culinary Team created a recipe for pumpkin and brunch fans alike – Pumpkin Latte Pancakes!
Chef Molly’s Pumpkin Latte Pancakes are made from scratch, which sounds complicated, but they’re actually really easy to make. All you need is your baking essentials – flour, baking powder, salt, one egg and butter – and a small Pumpkin Latte from your local Dunkin’ Donuts restaurant and you have your ingredients! Follow the quick instructions below and you have an impressive-sounding dish that takes just minutes to make.
Enjoy and be sure to share your pictures with us on Instagram (@DunkinDonuts) or Snapchat (dunkindonuts)!
Pumpkin Latte Pancakes
- 1 ½ Cups of all-purpose flour
- 3 ½ Tsp of baking powder
- 1 Tsp of salt
- 1 Small hot Pumpkin Latte, chilled
- 1 Egg
- 3 Tbsp. of butter, melted
- Combine the flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl and whisk them together.
- Then, add the remaining ingredients and stir until they are evenly mixed.
- Heat a pan over medium/high heat and spray it with cooking spray.
- Once hot, spoon the pancake batter into the pan, then flip to make your pancakes. *Chef’s Tip: Use a cookie or ice cream scoop to spoon the pancake mix on the pan. This ensures that the pancakes are all similar sizes.
- Once cooked, serve warm with maple syrup and if you have it, cinnamon sugar!