Looking to brew Dunkin’ specialty coffee drinks? It is now easier than ever with the Keurig all-in-one K-Café™ brewer and our Dunkin’ Café Blend Dark Espresso Roast Coffee K-Cup® Pods.
With the new Special Edition K-Café™ single serve coffee, latte and cappuccino maker from Keurig, you can brew your favorite coffee or make creamy lattes and frothy cappuccinos effortlessly in three easy steps. Brew. Froth. Enjoy!
To enjoy the great taste of your favorite Dunkin’ espresso style beverages, try the Dunkin’ Café Blend Dark Espresso Roast Coffee K-Cup® Pods. For an extra special treat, check out the Brown Sugar Caramel Latte recipe below!
- 1 Dunkin’ Donuts Café Blend Dark Espresso Roast Coffee K-Cup® pod
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. caramel sauce
- Fresh whole milk
- Whipped cream
- Caramel drizzle
- Fill frothing pitcher to the LATTE line with fresh whole milk, 1 tbsp. brown sugar and 2 tbsp. caramel sauce.
- Press the LATTE button to froth.
- When that’s finished, brew a Dunkin’ Donuts Café Blend Dark Espresso Roast Coffee K-Cup® pod using the SHOT button.
- Pour frothed milk over coffee to combine.
- Top with whipped cream and caramel drizzle.
To stay up to date on all things Dunkin’, sign up for our email news alerts at news.dunkindonuts.com/alerts.