Here at Dunkin’ we are passionate about our Cold Brew! Did you know that your local Dunkin’ steeps the coffee grounds in cold water for 8-12 hours? The colder temperature brings out the rich, smooth flavor you love, without the bitterness or acidity.
Did you know you can also make Dunkin’ Cold Brew at home with our Dunkin’® Cold Brew Coffee Packs? This at-home blend has all the full-bodied flavor of “craft” coffee, without any of the “craft” coffee effort. Make it at home in just three easy steps, and enjoy knowing it only tastes like it is hard to make!
How to Make Dunkin’ Cold Brew Coffee at home:
Pick up Dunkin’ Cold Brew Coffee Packs from where you buy groceries, and follow these easy steps:
- Put two coffee filter packs (1 pouch) into a pitcher.
- Fill the pitcher with 4 cups of cold water.
- Steep it in the fridge overnight, or for 8-12 hours.
- When it’s done steeping, remove the filter packs and add 3 more cups of cold water.
- Serve over ice, customize and enjoy!
Looking to pick up a Cold Brew on the run? Check out our store locator to find a Dunkin’ near you!
To stay up to date on all things Dunkin’, sign up for our email news alerts at news.dunkindonuts.com/alerts.
* Photo Credit: Jennifer McCoy