Today is National Iced Tea Day! With summer just around the corner, there is no better way to celebrate than with a refreshing Dunkin’ Donuts Iced Tea.
Our freshly-brewed Iced Black Tea is made-to-order, unsweetened or sweetened, and available in Blueberry and Raspberry flavors. Looking to give your Dunkin’ Iced Tea a fun twist? Check out this recipe for Spiked Raspberry Lime Iced Tea, created by the chefs in the Dunkin’ Test Kitchen!
Spiked Raspberry Lime Iced Tea
(Makes 2 servings)
- 1 Large Dunkin’ Donuts Iced Black Tea
- 1 oz. raspberry liqueur
- 2 oz. rum
- Mint (Optional, garnish)
- Combine Iced Tea, raspberry liqueur and rum in a shaker.
- Squeeze 2 slices of fresh lime and add lime juice to the mixture.
- Shake well until thoroughly mixed.
- Garnish with raspberries, lime slices and mint, as desired.
*For an alcohol-free version, omit the rum and raspberry liqueur and replace the Iced Black Tea with Dunkin' Donuts Raspberry Flavored Iced Tea.
To stay up to date on all things Dunkin’, sign up for our email news alerts at news.dunkindonuts.com/alerts.