Looking for a new fall flavored coffee cocktail? Check out this Maple Whiskey Dark Roast cocktail from Dunkin’ Donuts chef and a cocktail enthusiast, Chef Molly.
This cocktail is the perfect fall night cap, bringing together Maple Pecan, cinnamon sugar, Dunkin’ Donuts Dark Roast coffee and whiskey. Check out the easy recipe below:
Maple Whiskey Dark Roast Night Cap
- 1 Small Iced Dunkin’ Donuts Maple Pecan Dark Roast Coffee with Cream
- 1.25 oz. Whiskey
- Cinnamon sugar (garnish)
- Whole coffee beans (Optional, garnish)
- Add Dunkin’ Donuts Maple Pecan Dark Roast Coffee, whiskey and ice to a cocktail shaker. Shake thoroughly.
- Pour into rocks glass, straining out the ice.
- Garnish with cinnamon sugar. For a fun, different way to garnish, place a piece of paper over half of the glass and sprinkle the cinnamon sugar over. The garnish will only cover half of the drink, giving it a beautiful, Instagram-worthy look.
- Add three whole coffee beans to finish (optional)
- Serve cold and enjoy!
To stay up to date on all things Dunkin’, sign up for our email news alerts at news.dunkindonuts.com/alerts.