Tomorrow is National Cold Brew Day and here at Dunkin’ we’re saying cheers with a Chocolate Cherry Cold Brew Old Fashioned recipe, crafted by our very own Kelly German, Senior Research and Development Technologist at Dunkin’! This tasty creation is made using Dunkin’s new Chocolate Cherry Cold Brew – our ultra-smooth, full-bodied Cold Brew with the classic combo of chocolate and cherry flavors.
Check out our Chocolate Cherry Cold Brew Old Fashioned recipe below!
Ingredients: Makes 1 serving
- 1 small Chocolate Cherry Cold Brew (save 1 oz. for the cocktail and use the rest to make ice cubes of your size preference)
- 1 small orange wedge
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 2 oz. whiskey of your choice
- 1 orange peel and/or cherry for garnish
- Freeze Chocolate Cherry Cold Brew in ice cube tray (add cherries for extra flavor!).
- Muddle orange wedge in whiskey glass.
- Add Chocolate Cherry Cold Brew ice cube.
- Stir in sugar, whiskey and Chocolate Cherry Cold Brew.
- Garnish with orange peel and/or cherry.
- Sip and enjoy!
And, if you thought National Cold Brew Day couldn’t get any sweeter, Dunkin’ is offering a special deal on Cold Brew! Head to your nearest Dunkin’ from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. any day this April to enjoy a medium-sized Cold Brew for $2.
To stay up to date on all things Dunkin’, sign up for our email news alerts at news.dunkindonuts.com/alerts.