Happy National Iced Tea Day! What better way to celebrate than by sipping a refreshing Dunkin’ Raspberry Green Tea Sangria? Our very own Associate Research and Development Technologists, Kassi Lugo and Olivia Vaughn, created this sweet refreshment using our delicious Iced Green Tea. Check out the recipe below!
Dunkin' Raspberry Green Tea Sangria
Makes 6-8 servings
- 1 large Dunkin Iced Green Tea with liquid cane sugar and a raspberry flavor shot
- 1 bottle (750 ml) white wine
- 4 oz. white rum
- 1/2 grapefruit, sliced
- 2 lemons, sliced
- 2 kiwis, sliced with skin removed
- 1/2 green apple, sliced
- Slice the fruits and add them to the bottom of a large pitcher.
- Strain the ice from the Dunkin' Iced Green Tea and add tea to pitcher.
- Add wine and rum to pitcher.
- Stir and let it sit covered in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Pour into a chilled wine glass, garnish with lemon and kiwi wheels, and enjoy!
To stay up to date on all things Dunkin’, sign up for our email news alerts at news.dunkindonuts.com/alerts.