We are counting down to Halloween with three amazing REES-cipe creations from Dunkin’s Chef Jeff and REESE’S® Chef Darren. Drumroll please…introducing our recipe for REESE’S® Peanut Butter Square-filled Truffles!
A rich and creamy REESE’S® peanut butter buttercreme, chocolate and donut filling, all covered in more chocolate. Amazing, right? The bite-sized treats are perfect for your Halloween celebrations.
Pair them with our new Dunkin’ Cold Brew for a match made in heaven. The ultra-smooth, full bodied brew balances the rich, chocolate truffle perfectly.
Check out the recipe below. With just three ingredients, it’s so easy to create!
- 6 REESE’S® Peanut Butter Squares
- 1 bag HERSHEY’S® chocolate chips
- 6 REESE’S® Mini’s, cut in half (optional, garnish)
- Place the donuts in a food processor and pulse until smooth.
- Scoop small balls onto a baking sheet.
- Freeze for about 30 minutes or until firm.
- Place chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until the chocolate is melted.
- Dip donut truffles in chocolate to coat.
- Top with ½ a REESE’S® mini cup and repeat until all the truffles are coated and garnished.
- Freeze for 30 minutes or until chocolate is set.
- Serve and enjoy with a Dunkin’ Donuts Cold Bew!
Looking forward to seeing your own truffle-creations on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest. And be sure to check back tomorrow for our final REES-cipe!