In August, we announced the limited time availability of our new Colombian packaged coffee. Today, we have a tasty fall recipe using this roast’s balanced and lively characteristics: The DD Colombian Coffee Hazelnut Swirl Blondie! This recipe is quick and easy, so all you have to do is follow these three steps: mix it, bake it, enjoy it!
These Blondies are a sweet pick me up everyone will love. Hazelnuts are optional for this recipe, but they add great flavor and if you want to go one step further, you can roast the hazelnuts in your oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about five minutes, before chopping them up in a food processor. You can also add white chocolate or butterscotch chips to your Blondie mix - instead of hazelnuts - for an added sweet flavor.
Our Colombian Packaged Coffee is available at participating restaurants for a limited time only. Don't have our Columbian blend on hand? This recipe also works well with our Original Blend coffee!
Hazelnut Columbian Coffee Blondies
- 1 stick unsalted butter (4 oz.), melted
- ¼ cup Dunkin’ Donuts Columbian Coffee, ground
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla or hazelnut extract
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup hazelnuts, chopped (optional, best done in a food processor)
- Combine all-purpose flour, salt, and baking powder in a bowl.
- In a second bowl, combine melted butter, light brown sugar, and ground Dunkin’ Donuts Columbian Coffee.
- Add both eggs and extract to the sugar mixture and blend well.
- Add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients and stir until it is just combined. If using hazelnuts, add them to the batter.
- Pour the batter into a greased 8”x8” baking pan and bake at 350°F for 15-20 minutes, or when a cake tester come out clean from the center of the blondie.
- Let fully cool before cutting your blondies into pieces.
- Drizzle the blondies with hazelnut latte ganache and enjoy!
DD Hazelnut Swirl Ganache:
- 1 bag white chocolate chips
- 3 fl oz DD hazelnut swirl latte
- Pour chocolate chips and latte into a large microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave in 30 second intervals until completely smooth.
- Drizzle over blondies.