Keep cool and celebrate the 4th of July with our star-shaped donuts and this fun and festive recipe for a DIY Red, White and Blue Coolatta®!
We layered our classic Strawberry and Blue Raspberry Coolatta® frozen beverage flavors with the new Pink Lemonade Coolatta to bring together our favorite fruity flavors. For an extra fun treat, make it a Red, White and Blue cocktail! Check out the recipe below.
Plus, select Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants nationwide have special star-shaped donuts, available through the 4th of July holiday, to add to the celebration. Pick up one to treat yourself, or a dozen to share at your holiday barbeque!
(Makes 3 beverages)
- 1 small Strawberry Coolatta
- 1 small Blue Raspberry Coolatta
- 1 small Pink Lemonade Coolatta (or Vanilla Bean!)
- 3 oz rum (optional)
- 1.5 oz Triple sec (optional)
- 1 mason jar
- 1 spoon
- For an extra fun cocktail, add rum and triple sec to the mason jar (optional).
- Pour Strawberry Coolatta into the mason jar, filling one third of the jar.
- Place a spoon face down over the Strawberry Coolatta, and pour Pink Lemonade Coolatta over the spoon until the jar is two-thirds full.
- Repeat step 2 with Blue Raspberry Coolatta until the mason jar is full.
- Enjoy at your 4th of July celebration!
Looking for a last minute host gift for your 4th of July barbeque? Say “Happy 4th” with a festive DD Card, available on the Dunkin’ Donuts Mobile App!
To stay up to date on all things Dunkin', sign up for our email news alerts at news.dunkindonuts.com/alerts.