We love the holidays here at Dunkin’ and every year our fans go above and beyond at incorporating Dunkin’ into their holiday rituals. Whether it’s surprising strangers throughout the city with a DD Card, participating in our emoji-filled Twitter contest, or paying it forward by buying a stranger’s coffee for them at your local Dunkin’, we couldn’t be more proud of our JOY-spreading fans. We have more ways to help you spread the #DDCoffeeJOY this week and next (including a mouthwatering recipe), but first we’d like to say…
To continue to spread this amazing good-will and holiday joy, we put together two last-minute - yet thoughtful - ways that you can gift someone this week. The first is with one of our festive DD Cards, available in your local Dunkin’ Donuts restaurant, the Dunkin’ Mobile App or on DunkinDonuts.com:
These cards are perfect for gifting to teachers, postal workers, college students or even to just surprise a stranger! It’s also a great “crunch time” gift for family or friends who weren’t able to make it home this holiday season, since you can email, text or Facebook Message them through the Dunkin’ Mobile App or on DunkinDonuts.com. For those who are looking to get crafty, Chef Molly from the Dunkin’ Donuts Culinary Team put together a quick and easy holiday Truffle recipe using our Snickerdoodle Macchiato. This Snickerdoodle Macchiato Truffle recipe only uses three ingredients and four easy steps. They’ll be a hit at any holiday party and would make for a perfect parting gift!
- 3 Bags of milk chocolate chips
- 1 Small hot Dunkin’ Donuts Snickerdoodle Macchiato
- 1 Cup of sprinkles, cocoa powder, or cinnamon sugar (or all 3)
- In a large microwave safe bowl, combine the bags of chocolate chips and the Dunkin’ Donuts Snickerdoodle Macchiato.
- Microwave the mixture for 30 seconds and stir. Repeat until the consistency is smooth.
- Then, chill the mixture until it’s firm, which will usually take about an hour in the freezer.
- Finally, scoop the Snickerdoodle Macchiato and chocolate mix into small balls and roll in sprinkles, cocoa powder or cinnamon sugar. Enjoy!
For more holiday recipes using your favorite Dunkin’ products, visit here or check out our Pinterest page! For those looking to surprise family and friends with their favorite food and beverages from Dunkin’ on Christmas Eve and Christmas day, great news! Many Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants nationwide will be open until 6:00 PM or later on December 24 and on Christmas Day! To be certain, you can call your local Dunkin’ to find out.
Happy Holidays everyone!