We know college sports fans are as passionate about their teams as they are about Dunkin’. And Dunkin’ understands that being a college athlete is tough – it takes time, effort and lots of coffee. That’s why we’re supporting college athletes on and off the field through Team Dunkin’.
Get ready to meet our newest Team Dunkin’ class, which has grown from the first two student-athletes announced in February 2022 to a roster of 31 student-athletes and counting, along with the entire women’s Northwestern University field hockey team!
As part of Dunkin’s collegiate name, image and likeness (NIL) partnerships, these student-athletes, representing 13 teams from colleges and universities all over the country, will be sharing their experiences across social media and enjoying exclusive Team Dunkin’ merch to sport on and off the field. And to make it extra special for home-team fans, Team Dunkin’ athletes will be honored by having their favorite Dunkin’ drink featured at a participating Dunkin’ location in their college town.
And now let’s make some noise for the newest Team Dunkin’ roster:
- Alia Marshall, Northwestern University, field hockey
- Andrew Platek, Siena College, basketball
- Anna Sprys, Binghamton College, volleyball
- Armando Bacot, University of North Carolina, basketball
- Ashley Chevalier, Texas Tech University, basketball
- Cam Morrissey, University of Vermont, hockey
- Cara Lewis, Virginia Tech, volleyball
- Devin Carter, Providence College, basketball
- Devyn Flaherty, Florida State University, softball
- Hendon Hooker, University of Tennessee, football
- Ice Brady, University of Connecticut, basketball
- Ishamel Legget, University of Rhode Island, basketball
- Jack Myers, Ohio State University, lacrosse
- Jackson Pruitt, Temple University, football
- Jada Moore, Florida Atlantic University, basketball
- Jahvon Quinerly, University of Alabama, basketball
- Jhenna Gabriel, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, volleyball
- Joseph Girard III, Syracuse University, basketball
- Julianna Beaulieu, Utica University, soccer
- Kenadi Brown, University of New Hampshire, gymnastics
- Lila Slattery, Northwestern University, field hockey
- Maddie Zimmer, Northwestern University, field hockey
- Matt Koopman, University of Massachusetts, hockey
- Matthew Boling, University of Georgia, track and field
- Maya Nnaji, University of Arizona, basketball
- Paige Shy, Youngstown State University, basketball
- Regan Cornelius, Northwestern University, field hockey
- Savannah Perry, University of Colorado, volleyball
- Vanessa DiNardo, University of Cincinnati, soccer
- Zay Flowers, Boston College, football
- Zia Cooke, University of South Carolina, basketball
These powerhouse athletes, like so many college students, run on Dunkin’, and we can’t wait to energize a growing roster of students through wins, losses and the daily grind of being a college athlete. Stay tuned to each athlete’s social media channel for more details on when and where to grab each athlete’s go-to Dunkin’ drink.
How does Dunkin’ fuel your college sports fandom? Let us know on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
To stay up to date on all things Dunkin', sign up for our email news alerts at news.dunkindonuts.com/alerts.