One of our favorite food holidays of fall is just around the corner. This Friday, October 26 is National Pumpkin Day!
There is no better excuse to enjoy all things pumpkin at Dunkin’. You can get your pumpkin fix with a Pumpkin flavored latte, macchiato, cappuccino or coffee, or satisfy your cravings with pumpkin muffins, donuts and MUNCHKINS® donut hole treats. You can even enjoy pumpkin at home with Pumpkin Spice K-Cup® Pods, Pumpkin Spice premium bagged coffee and Pumpkin Spice bottled iced coffee.
Looking to bring your National Pumpkin Day celebration to the next level? Check out our recipe for Pumpkin Coffee Pancakes! This simple recipe features pancakes infused with pumpkin spices and Pumpkin Spice bottled iced coffee found in grocery and retailers nationwide. It’s perfect for brunch and can be enjoyed with your favorite Pumpkin coffee or espresso beverage!
- 1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Dunkin’ Pumpkin Spice bottled iced coffee
- 6 tablespoons canned pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 egg
- Maple Syrup (Optional)
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice & salt in a bowl and whisk thoroughly.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together Pumpkin Spice bottled iced coffee, pumpkin puree, melted butter and an egg.
- Fold ingredients and dry ingredients to combine. Be careful not to over mix.
- Cook on a stovetop over medium heat for 3 minutes per side.
- Top with Maple Syrup, as desired.
- Enjoy with a Pumpkin flavored latte!
To stay up to date on all things Dunkin’, sign up for our email news alerts at news.dunkindonuts.com/alerts.