We are constantly innovating to bring our busy, on-the-go guests unparalleled convenience. Through our new integration of On-the-Go Mobile Ordering with the Google Assistant, it’s now quicker and easier than ever to run on Dunkin’!
DD Perks® Rewards members can now use the Google Assistant, Google’s voice assistant technology, on their iPhone or Android phone to place a mobile order and then speed past the line in store for pick-up. To get started, simply say “Hey Google, talk to Dunkin’ Donuts,” and then follow the steps below:
- First, link your DD Perks Rewards account with your Google account.
- Select which Dunkin’ Donuts location you would like to order from. Nearby Dunkin’ restaurants will automatically be identified by Google Maps.
- Choose from your Dunkin’ Donuts favorites and recent orders.
- Confirm your order details.
- Once you receive your order details, you can speed past the line and pick up your order in store! See how it works in the video below:
When you order through the Google Assistant, the distance and estimated time to reach the selected Dunkin’ Donuts restaurant will be identified by Google Maps, and the order will be sent to the restaurant to be ready at that time. Your payment will be processed using your DD Perks Rewards account on the Dunkin’ Mobile® App.
This month, you can get even more perks with No Wait Wednesdays! Every Wednesday throughout March, DD Perks Rewards members who place an order using On-the-Go Mobile Ordering will earn double the points.
Not a DD Perks Rewards member? Now is the time to enroll! You can enroll in the DD Perks Rewards Program and receive a free beverage at participating Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants just for signing up. Plus, you’ll earn points towards free beverage coupons with every purchase made using a Perks-enrolled DD Card, get a free beverage on your birthday and enjoy other special offers just for DD Perks Members. Enroll and learn more at DDPerks.com.
To stay up to date on all things Dunkin', sign up for our email news alerts at news.dunkindonuts.com/alerts.