Looking for last minute gift ideas to wow your Valentine? Surprise them with a Donut Corsage and Heart Donut Bouquet!
For the donut lovers in your life, a Donut Corsage accompanied by a bouquet of Heart Donuts is a dream come true. Both feature our Valentine’s Day Heart Donuts.
The Chocolate-Covered Raspberry Heart Donut is filled with a premium raspberry jelly and topped with chocolate frosting and a strawberry drizzle. Our Brownie Batter Crumble Heart Donut features a brownie batter filling topped with chocolate frosting and brownie crumbles. Be sure to stop by a participating Dunkin’ Donuts restaurant and pick up a dozen for your sweetheart!
Both Heart Donuts make for perfect corsages and bouquets. Check out our instructions below!
Heart Donut Bouquet
- Dozen Heart-shaped Donuts
- 5 sets of chopsticks
- 1 bunch faux flowers
- 1 bunch faux greenery
- 1 12-inch ribbon
- Take the chop sticks and secure the pairs together in an X shape with tape leaving about an inch between the ends.
- Bundle the chopstick sets, faux flowers and faux greenery and secure with tape.
- Cover tape with a bow.
- Place one donut on each set of chopsticks.
- Share with your sweetheart.
Heart Donut Corsage
- 1 Heart-shaped donut
- 1 Toothpick
- 1 Elastic
- Faux greenery
- Pierce the back of the donut with the tooth pick securing both ends in the donut leaving about an inch of toothpick exposed.
- Thread the elastic under the toothpick and tie into a loop
- Secure faux greenery to toothpick ensuring the leaves lay flat behind the donut.
To stay up to date on all things Dunkin', sign up for our email news alerts at news.dunkindonuts.com/alerts.