Exclusive new Elf on a Shelf ornament
highlights Dunkin’ Donuts’ selection of stocking stuffers for holiday shopping season
CANTON, MA (November 23, 2016) -- Today is National Espresso Day, and Dunkin’ Donuts is welcoming the holiday with a wonderful way to enjoy an espresso beverage. All day today, participating Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants throughout the country will offer any medium hot or iced espresso beverage for the special price of $1.99. On one of the busiest travel days of the year, Dunkin’ Donuts guests can get energized while on-the-go with the brand’s Hot and Iced Macchiatos, Hot and Iced Lattes, and Cappuccinos, all made with 100% Rainforest Alliance Certified™ espresso and sourced from the finest, high-quality Arabica beans.
With the height of holiday shopping season upon us, Dunkin’ Donuts is also offering a variety of affordable gifts and stocking stuffers for friends, family and co-workers:
- Dunkin’ Donuts packaged coffee or K-Cup® pods make for a perfect stocking stuffer for coffee lovers, with flavors including Original Blend, Dunkin’ Decaf®, French Vanilla, Hazelnut and Rainforest Alliance Certified Dark Roast Coffee. With a Regular Refills® subscription, Dunkin’ Donuts fans will never run out of Dunkin' packaged coffee or K-Cup pods. Simply pick your favorites and preferred delivery frequency, and Dunkin’ Donuts will do the rest. For more information, visit here.
- The Elf on a Shelf runs on Dunkin’. New for this year, Dunkin’ Donuts is selling a special ornament featuring the famous Elf on a Shelf watching over with a box of the brand’s beloved donuts. This collectible is available for the suggested retail price of $9.99. Dunkin’ Donuts also has other ornaments in store, including a snow globe featuring a Dunkin’ coffee cup and glitter sprinkles.
- DIY with a personalized mug. Dunkin’ Donuts’ new Make-A-Mug allows any coffee drinker the chance to create their own unique, personalized mug. The Make-A-Mug kit includes an 11-ounce mug, one stencil and three markers, available for the suggested retail price of $12.99.
- Dunkin’ Beanie hats are the perfect accessory when enjoying Dunkin’ Donuts’ hot beverages on a chilly day. Available in a variety of prints and colors with a faux leather debossed DD patch, the knit fitted beanies are available for the suggested retail price of $5.99.
- A new Dunkin’ Donuts thermos features a removable bottom compartment to store sugar, creamer and/or tea bags, with two cups built into the top lid. Perfect for all hot and iced beverage outings, the thermos is available for the suggested retail price of $18.99.
- Dunkin’ Donuts Cards can help any coffee beverage lover running through the holidays and well into the New Year, and are available in a variety of holiday and winter themed designs. Dunkin’ Donuts Cards can be purchased at any participating Dunkin' Donuts locations in amounts from $2 to $100, as well as online at www.DunkinDonuts.com and at many grocery, pharmacy, and big box retailers. Dunkin' Donuts Cards can also be sent digitally via text, email or Facebook Connect, through the Dunkin’ Mobile® App or DunkinDonuts.com, and always have no fees and no expiration date.
All merchandise and Dunkin’ Donuts coffee items are available exclusively at participating Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants nationwide and/or online at www.DunkinDonuts.com.
Finally, many Dunkin' Donuts restaurants will be open until 2:00 p.m. on Thanksgiving. All Dunkin’ Donuts locations throughout the country will be open on "Black Friday," November 25, with some opening earlier than 5:00 a.m. to help guests get a great start to their day of holiday shopping.
To learn more about Dunkin’ Donuts, visit www.DunkinDonuts.com or follow us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/DunkinDonuts), Instagram (www.instagram.com/DunkinDonuts) and Twitter (www.twitter.com/DunkinDonuts).
About Dunkin' Donuts
Founded in 1950, Dunkin' Donuts is America's favorite all-day, everyday stop for coffee and baked goods. Dunkin' Donuts is a market leader in the hot regular/decaf/flavored coffee, iced coffee, donut, bagel and muffin categories. Dunkin' Donuts has earned a No. 1 ranking for customer loyalty in the coffee category by Brand Keys for 10 years running. The company has more than 12,000 restaurants in 45 countries worldwide. Based in Canton, Mass., Dunkin' Donuts is part of the Dunkin' Brands Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: DNKN) family of companies. For more information, visit www.DunkinDonuts.com.