Randolph, Mass. (June 23, 2003) -- Dunkin'' Donuts, America''s leading retailer of coffee, donuts and bagels, today introduced its seasonal summer menu items which include a variety of innovative beverages and bakery items including Lemonade Coolatta™, Caramel Iced Coffee, Cinnamon Apple Scone and three original lemon donut varieties.
- Lemonade Coolatta™ - Dunkin'' Donuts new Lemonade Coolatta™ is a permanent addition to Dunkin'' Donuts'' Coolatta® iced drinks line. The non-fat, frozen beverage is available in three sizes at the suggested retail price of $2.29 for a small (16 oz.), $3.19 for a medium (24 oz.), and $3.99 for a large (32 oz.).
- Lemon Donut Varieties - This summer, Dunkin'' Donuts introduces three new lemon donuts - Lemon Burst, Lemon Frosted and Lemon Glazed. The three new lemon donuts are available for a limited time at participating shops nationwide with a suggested retail price of $.69 each.
- Lemon Burst Donut - A lemon filled donut topped with lemon icing, white chocolate pieces and bits of lemon crunch.
- Lemon Frosted Donut - A lemon flavored cake donut frosted with lemon icing.
- Lemon Glazed Donut - A lemon flavored cake donut covered in Dunkin'' Donuts original glaze.
- Caramel Iced Coffee - Dunkin'' Donuts new Caramel Iced Coffee serves as an alternative to carbonated soda drinks. Caramel Iced Coffee is available for a limited time at participating shops nationwide. The beverage is available in three sizes at the suggested retail price of $.99 to $1.49 for a small (16 oz.), $1.19 to $1.79 for a medium (24 oz.), and $1.39 to $1.99 for a large (32 oz.).
- Cinnamon Apple Scone - Dunkin'' Donuts introduces its fourth variety of scone, Cinnamon Apple. Filled with bits of apples and cinnamon, the Cinnamon Apple Scone is topped with icing and is available at participating shops nationwide for a suggested retail price of $1.29.
Photos of the products are available in the Dunkin'' Donuts press room at www.dunkindonuts.com/pressroom/
About Dunkin'' Donuts Founded in 1950, Dunkin'' Donuts is the largest coffee and baked goods chain in the world, selling more donuts, coffee, bagels and muffins than any other retailer in America Dunkin'' Donuts has more than 5,500 stores in the United States and 31 other countries. Dunkin'' Donuts is based in Randolph, MA, and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Allied Domecq PLC. For more information, visit www.dunkindonuts.com.