On Friday, January 19 from 10 AM to 2 PM,
Dunkin’ Donuts will offer a Bold Breakfast™ Black Tea sachet to every guest who makes a purchase
CANTON, MA (January 18, 2018) – In the midst of this wintry month, Dunkin’ Donuts is giving guests a lift by treating them to a taste of tea. To celebrate National Hot Tea Month, this Friday, January 19th, Dunkin’ Donuts will offer a complimentary Bold Breakfast™ Black Tea sachet to every guest who makes a purchase from 10 AM to 2 PM at participating Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants nationwide.
As part of its menu of signature beverages available all day long, Dunkin’ Donuts has a full lineup of premium hot teas, offering a range of selections for enjoying the comfort of a hot cup of tea. Served in pyramid tea sachets containing high-quality full leaf teas and herbal infusions for the optimal steep, Dunkin’ Donuts offers both caffeinated and caffeine-free options, including the brand’s newest tea addition just introduced this year, Decaf Breakfast Tea, which features a blend of premium black teas from around the world. Other vibrant flavors include:
- Bold Breakfast™ Black Tea: A bold blend of full leaf black tea for a full-bodied flavor.
- Harmony Leaf™ Green Tea: A vibrant full leaf green tea delivering a delicate earthy flavor.
- Chamomile Fields™ Herbal Infusion: A caffeine-free herbal infusion featuring chamomile flowers, citrus and herbs combined to offer a fragrant and delicate taste.
- Hibiscus Kiss™ Herbal Infusion: A caffeine-free herbal infusion featuring hibiscus, herbs and natural berry flavors to deliver bright and juicy flavors in every sip.
- Cool Mint Herbal Infusion: A caffeine-free herbal infusion combining peppermint leaves and natural herbs to offer a cool, invigorating taste.
Dunkin’ Donuts’ premium hot teas can be enjoyed at home, on-the-go or at work, with each flavor available for purchase by the cup or in boxes containing 15 individually-wrapped pyramid tea sachets, at the suggested retail price of $6.99.
In addition to the tea celebration on Friday, Dunkin’ Donuts is serving up special value offers through February. Guests can enjoy two Egg and Cheese Wake-up Wrap® sandwiches any time of day for only $2. Additionally, from 2 PM to 6 PM, guests can stay energized with a Medium Hot or Iced Latte for only $2. These Dunkin’ Deals, launched earlier in January, will be offered through February 25th at participating Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants nationwide.*
To learn more about Dunkin’ Donuts, visit www.DunkinDonuts.com, or subscribe to the Dunkin’ Donuts blog to receive notifications at https://news.dunkindonuts.com/blog.
About Dunkin’ Donuts
Founded in 1950, Dunkin' Donuts is America's favorite all-day, everyday stop for coffee and baked goods. Dunkin' Donuts is a market leader in the hot regular/decaf/flavored coffee, iced coffee, donut, bagel and muffin categories. Dunkin' Donuts has earned a No. 1 ranking for customer loyalty in the coffee category by Brand Keys for 11 years running. The company has more than 12,400 restaurants in 46 countries worldwide. Based in Canton, Mass., Dunkin' Donuts is part of the Dunkin' Brands Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: DNKN) family of companies. For more information, visit www.DunkinDonuts.com.
* The two Egg and Cheese Wake-up Wrap sandwiches for $2 and Medium Hot or Iced Lattes for $2 from 2 PM to 6 PM offers will be available in the Metro New York and Philadelphia areas through January 28th.