Randolph, Mass. (October 24, 2003) -- Dunkin' Donuts domestic fall menu includes a variety of seasonal items including a glazed Pumpkin Spice Donut, Pumpkin Muffin topped with streusel, Cinnamon Coffee, and our new Apple Cider Donut topped with cinnamon icing and colorful fall sprinkles.
In addition to the fall product offerings, which are available in participating shops for a limited time from September through November, Dunkin' Donuts offers its perennial Halloween favorites including Boston Kreme Donuts with fall sprinkles and Halloween-decorated Munchkins™ donut hole treats guaranteed to spread cheer among kids of all ages.
Fall would not be complete without a spooktacular Halloween celebration complete with haunting cuisine, scary music and wickedly fun party games. Whether it's a costume party, pumpkin carving party, or haunted house, Dunkin' Donuts offers the following party planning ideas for a howling good time.
- Invite everyone to wear a costume. Dressing up will get everyone into the Halloween spirit.
- Create the mood. Cut out a bat, ghost or pumpkin from black construction paper and tape to the inside of a lampshade, creating an eerie shadow effect.
- Nothing could be more fun than making your own jack-o'-lantern. Give each child a miniature pumpkin, different colored non-toxic markers and other art-safe supplies to create their very own masterpiece.
- Give children the chance to go trick-or-treating without having to go door-to-door. Check out your local party store for a piñata in the shape of a pumpkin, witch or ghost and fill with candy and other special treats.
- No Halloween party is complete without Halloween-decorated treats. Have children decorate cookies, cupcakes or donuts with black-and-orange frosting and candies (candy corn, orange and black sprinkles or gum drops). Dunkin' Donuts' fall flare, including festive black and orange frosted donuts, fall sprinkled donuts, and of course, Halloween-decorated Munchkins™ donut hole treats offer a fun and flavorful treat for kids of all ages.
To help transport tasty treats, Dunkin' Donuts offers a glow-in-the-dark Halloween bucket complete with safety tips. It is perfect for trick-or-treating, or to bring to a Halloween party filled with 25-count or 50-count Munchkins™ donut hole treats.
Looking to fill trick-or-treaters' sacks with something different than traditional candy bars? Dunkin' Donuts offers a Trick-or-Treat coupon booklet featuring 20 free donut coupons at a suggested retail price of $5.00 per booklet. The Halloween bucket and coupon booklets are available for limited time at participating shops nationwide and online at www.dunkindonuts.com.
Dunkin' Donuts Incorporated is the largest coffee and baked goods chain in the world with 5,400 locations in 32 countries worldwide. Dunkin' Donuts sells more regular coffee, donuts, bagels and muffins than any other retailer in the United States. Founded in 1950, Dunkin' Donuts is based in Randolph, Mass., and is a division of Allied Domecq PLC, a global business in spirits, wines and quick service restaurants.