CANTON, Mass. (September 7, 2010) – With Labor Day now behind us and summer nearing its end, Dunkin’ Donuts, America’s all-day, everyday stop for coffee and baked goods, gives people a delicious reason to look towards the start of autumn, today unveiling a harvest of fall-inspired menu items available for a limited time at participating Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants. Leading Dunkin’ Donuts’ autumn array is the return of pumpkin beverages and baked goods, along with seasonal donut treats. For guests in New England and upstate New York, Dunkin’ Donuts has also introduced new apple specialties, including Apple Pie and Apple Cider.
- Pumpkin Coffee and Lattes: Pumpkin flavoring adds a seasonal touch to Dunkin’ Donuts’ coffee and lattes. Served hot or iced, they are the perfect way to keep yourself running with a taste of fall. Pumpkin coffee is available for the suggested retail price of $1.39 for a small 10 oz. hot beverage. The Pumpkin Latte features a caramel drizzle and is available at the suggested retail prize of $1.99 for a 10 oz. hot beverage.
- Pumpkin’ Muffin: Topped with white icing and streusel crumbs, Dunkin’ Donuts’ Pumpkin Muffin is a seasonal favorite and is available for the suggested retail price of $1.39.
- Pumpkin Donut: Back by popular demand, Dunkin’ Donuts’ glazed pumpkin cake donut is available for the suggested retail price of 89 cents.
- Fall Harvest Donut: The Fall Harvest Donut is a yeast ring donut topped with orange icing and a festive pumpkin sprinkle mix, available at the suggested retail price of 89 cents.
- New Apple Cider (Available in New England and Upstate New York only):Seeking traditional autumn refreshment? Dunkin’ Donuts’ new Apple Cider, steamed via an espresso machine, is available hot or iced for the suggested retail price of $1.59 for a small 10 oz. hot beverage.
- New Apple Pie (Available in New England and Upstate New York only): Served warm, the handheld-sized baked Apple Pie features a flaky crust topped with cinnamon sugar. This new bakery treat is available for the suggested retail price of $1.29.
Founded in 1950, Dunkin' Donuts is America's favorite every day, all-day stop for coffee and baked goods. Dunkin' Donuts is a market leader in the regular/decaf coffee, iced coffee, hot flavored coffee, donut, bagel and muffin categories, and the largest coffee and baked goods chain in the world. Dunkin' Donuts has earned the No. 1 ranking for customer loyalty in the coffee category by Brand Keys for four years running. The company has more than 9,000 restaurants in 31 countries worldwide. In 2009, Dunkin' Donuts' global system-wide sales were $5.7 billion. Based in Canton, Massachusetts, Dunkin' Donuts is a subsidiary of Dunkin' Brands, Inc. For more information, visit www.DunkinDonuts.com.