CANTON, Mass. (November 4, 2010) – Oh there’s no place like Dunkin’ Donuts for holiday snacks, gift ideas and great value offers. Dunkin’ Donuts, America’s all-day, every day stop for coffee and baked goods, has unwrapped a host of holiday treats to make everyone’s season merry and bright, including delicious gingerbread coffee, lattes, donuts, muffins and cookies to keep you running through the busy weeks ahead. Beginning November 15, Dunkin’ Donuts is also making it easy to spread some holiday cheer with a special offer of four 1-lb bags of coffee for only $19.99 available at participating Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants and online at www.DunkinDonuts.com, along with fun and affordable gifts such as retro-themed holiday ornaments. Available at participating restaurants through the end of the year, Dunkin’ Donuts’ holiday lineup of seasonal snacks and beverages includes:
· Gingerbread Coffee and Lattes (Hot and Iced): Gingerbread flavoring adds a holiday touch to Dunkin’ Donuts’ coffee and lattes. Gingerbread coffee is available for the suggested retail price of $1.39 for a small 10 oz. hot beverage or $1.89 for a small 16 oz iced beverage. Dunkin’ Donuts’ Gingerbread Latte includes caramel drizzle and is available for the suggested retail price of $1.99 for a small 10 oz. hot beverage. The Iced Gingerbread Latte includes whipped cream and caramel drizzle and is available for the suggested retail price of $2.49 for a small 16 oz. beverage.
· Gingerbread Muffin: Dunkin’ Donuts’ delicious Gingerbread Muffin is baked with a sugar topping and finished with white icing drizzle, available at the suggested retail price of $1.39.
· Gingerbread Cookie (available in New England and Metro New York): New this year to Dunkin’ Donuts is a gingerbread cookie topped with white icing drizzle, available at the suggested retail price of $.99.
· Holiday Donuts: Dunkin’ Donuts offers several seasonal donuts, including the Gingerbread Donut, a glazed gingerbread cake donut, and the Sprinkle the Cheer Donut, a yeast ring donut with red icing and holly berry sprinkle mix. Both are available for the suggested retail price of 89 cents.
Whether you’re hosting a holiday meal or party, or looking for great gifts for your favorite coffee lovers, Dunkin’ Donuts has brewed a fantastic way for you to share a cup of Joe with the world without blowing the lid on your budget. Beginning November 15, Dunkin’ Donuts is offering a holiday deal of four 1-lb bags of coffee for only $19.99. To purchase Dunkin’ Donuts’ famous coffee at this special price, visit participating Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants nationwide or online at www.DunkinDonuts.com.
Finally, Dunkin’ Donuts is making holiday shopping simple with fun and affordable gift ideas that make it easy to find the perfect present for friends, family and colleagues. Visit participating Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants or www.DunkinDonuts.com beginning November 15 to purchase the following items:
· Dunkin' Donuts retro holiday ornaments: Dunkin' Donuts is celebrating its 60th birthday this year with retro-themed ornaments, including a throwback rectangular donut box and a white coffee mug with a circa 1950's Dunkin' Donuts logo. The ornaments come in a four pack with a suggested retail price of $3.99.
· Dunkin' Donuts Coffee Lover's Gift Set: Perfect for the coffee drinkers in your life, close by or far away, the gift set includes two pounds of Dunkin' Donuts Original Blend coffee and two thermal travel mugs, available for $19.99.
· Dunkin' Donuts Rechargeable Cards: Dunkin' Donuts Cards make it easy to give America's best coffee, donuts, sandwiches and beverages to keep friends, family and co-workers running throughout the New Year. The cards can be purchased in any amount between $2 and $200. Unlike other rechargeable cards, Dunkin' Donuts Cards don't have any additional fees or expiration dates. If cards are registered online, Dunkin' Donuts will also replace them free of charge if they are lost or stolen.
To learn more about Dunkin’ Donuts visit www.DunkinDonuts.com, or follow us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/DunkinDonuts) and Twitter (www.twitter.com/DunkinDonuts).
Founded in 1950, Dunkin' Donuts is America's favorite every day, all-day stop for coffee and baked goods. Dunkin' Donuts is a market leader in the regular/decaf coffee, iced coffee, hot flavored coffee, donut, bagel and muffin categories, and the largest coffee and baked goods chain in the world. Dunkin' Donuts has earned the No. 1 ranking for customer loyalty in the coffee category by Brand Keys for four years running. The company has more than 9,000 restaurants in 31 countries worldwide. In 2009, Dunkin' Donuts' global system-wide sales totaled $5.7 billion. Based in Canton, Massachusetts, Dunkin' Donuts is a subsidiary of Dunkin' Brands, Inc. For more information, visit www.DunkinDonuts.com.