The fall season at Dunkin’ is all about Pumpkin, Dancing Pumpkin Man, and now our new Maple Pecan flavor. Celebrate the first day of fall with our recipe for Maple Pecan Coffee Pancakes.
We added Maple Pecan to our menu in late August, and it’s quickly become a fall favorite. The new autumn flavor adds a sweet and nutty taste to your favorite cup of Dunkin’ coffee. The Maple Pecan flavored syrup can be added to any hot or iced coffee, espresso beverage, Frozen Dunkin’ Coffee and Cold Brew coffee.
What better way to kick off the official first day of fall than with the next big fall flavor? Be sure to try it on your next Dunkin’ run, and check out our recipe for Maple Pecan Coffee Pancakes below!
Maple Pecan Coffee Pancakes
- 1 small Maple Pecan iced coffee
- 2 cups of pancake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of pecan halves
- Preheat a skillet over medium heat
- Strain the ice out of the iced coffee
- Whisk to combine iced coffee, pancake mix and eggs
- Pour the batter in even amounts onto the skillet and place pecans on the top of each pancake
- When the edges of the pancake look dry, flip them and cook until golden brown
- Serve with maple syrup and enjoy!
To stay up to date on all things Dunkin’, sign up for our email news alerts at news.dunkindonuts.com/alerts.