What’s the only thing better than kicking back with a refreshing Iced Matcha Latte on a hot summer day? Pairing it with a delicious dessert. Our Iced Matcha Lattes are the perfect summer sip, and now we’re giving you an exciting new way to enjoy them with a tasty Matcha Latte Summer Pie recipe. Check it out below!
Now you may be wondering, “what exactly is a Matcha Latte?” Well, Dunkin’ Matcha Lattes feature sweetened Matcha green tea powder blended with your choice of milk. Whether you’re an avid Matcha Latte drinker or are new to the Matcha scene, Dunkin’s Matcha Lattes are the perfect way to recharge and refresh. Learn more about the story behind Matcha at Dunkin’ here.
- 1 store bought graham cracker crust (9-inch pie shell)
- 1 box vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 large Dunkin’ Iced Matcha Latte with whole milk
- Optional garnish: lime zest from 1 lime
- Strain the ice from the Iced Matcha Latte to yield 3 cups of liquid. If needed, add whole milk to reach 3 cups.
- Add the Matcha Latte and vanilla instant pudding mix to a mixing bowl.
- Mix the ingredients together using a whisk for 2 minutes, or until fully incorporated.
- Pour the mixture into the graham cracker crust.
- Allow the pie to firm in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Optional: Garnish the pie with lime zest.
- Slice, serve and enjoy!
To stay up to date on all things Dunkin’, sign up for our email news alerts at news.dunkindonuts.com/alerts.