While Memorial Day celebrations look different for many Americans this year, Dunkin’ has your back. We’re here to help you welcome the unofficial start of summer with a sweet Iced Coffee deal and recipe.
On Memorial Day, May 25th, DD Perks® members can get medium Iced Coffees for $2 all day as part of Dunkin’s final week of $2 Iced Mondays.* We recommend picking up one to sip and another to use in our delicious Double Butter Pecan Coffee Float recipe below!
DD Perks members can get their $2 Iced Coffee via carry-out, drive-thru, or curbside pick-up, at select locations. We recommend ordering ahead on the Dunkin’ App for a contactless way to order and pay. If you’re not already a DD Perks member, signing up is easy. Join by downloading the Dunkin’ App on the App Store or Google Play, or on the Dunkin’ website.
If nothing sounds sweeter than kicking back with a Butter Pecan Flavored Iced Coffee, we have the perfect recipe for you. This tasty treat marries Dunkin’s Butter Pecan Flavored Iced Coffee and Baskin-Robbins’ Old Fashioned Butter Pecan Ice Cream.
Check out our recipe for a Double Butter Pecan Coffee Float below!
- 1 glass or mason jar (at least 8 ounces)
- 1 medium Dunkin’ Butter Pecan Flavored Iced Coffee
- 3 scoops Old Fashioned Butter Pecan Ice Cream from Baskin-Robbins (you can get it at your local Baskin-Robbins, via DoorDash delivery, or at select grocery stores)
- Add three scoops of Old Fashioned Butter Pecan Ice Cream to a glass.
- Carefully pour the Butter Pecan Flavored Iced Coffee into the glass, using the cover to strain most of the ice (you can also pour the coffee through a strainer to remove the ice).
- Mix the coffee and ice cream together, and enjoy!
*Excludes Cold Brew and Nitro Cold Brew. Participation may vary. Almondmilk, Oatmilk and flavor may be an additional charge.
To stay up to date on all things Dunkin’, sign up for our email news alerts at news.dunkindonuts.com/alerts.