Memorial Day weekend is here, and Dunkin’ is ringing in the unofficial start of summer with a special offer for DD Perks® members! Saturday, May 25, through Monday, May 27, members can earn two-times the points (10 points per dollar rather than five) on a medium or larger-sized Iced Coffee, Iced Tea or Cold Brew.
Looking for the perfect beverage to kick back with while earning bonus points? We’re serving up the tastes of a seasonal staple – ice cream – with a trio of coffee flavors inspired by Baskin-Robbins Ice Cream! Treat yourself to delicious new flavors Banana Split and Pistachio Almond Fudge or returning favorite Butter Pecan.
If nothing sounds sweeter than cooling off with a Butter Pecan Flavored Iced Coffee, we have the perfect recipe for you. This tasty treat marries Dunkin’s Butter Pecan Flavored Iced Coffee and the Baskin-Robbins Old Fashioned Butter Pecan Ice Cream that it was inspired by.
Check out our recipe for a Double Butter Pecan Coffee Float below!
- 1 glass or mason jar
- 1 medium Dunkin’ Butter Pecan Flavored Iced Coffee
- 3 scoops Old Fashioned Butter Pecan Ice Cream from Baskin-Robbins (you can pick up a pre-packed quart at your local Baskin-Robbins shop or a pint at select grocery stores!)
- Add three scoops of Old Fashioned Butter Pecan Ice Cream to a glass.
- Carefully pour the Butter Pecan Flavored Iced Coffee into the glass, using the cover to strain most of the ice (you can also pour the coffee through a strainer to remove the ice).
- Mix the coffee and ice cream together and enjoy!
To stay up to date on all things Dunkin’, sign up for our email news alerts at news.dunkindonuts.com/alerts.