In the spirit of heralding the holidays earlier than ever, Dunkin’ today revealed its new seasonal menu and holiday cups inspired by a simple word: Cheersin’. To extend the spirit of Cheersin’ to those less fortunate, the Dunkin’ Joy in Childhood Foundation invites Dunkin’ guests to bring joy and give cheer to children battling hunger or illness through the “Give Cheer” program.
Beginning November 4 through December 2, guests who visit a Dunkin’ restaurant can donate $1 to the Dunkin’ Joy in Childhood Foundation. For the first time, guests can also donate through the Dunkin’ App when placing a mobile order at a participating Dunkin’ restaurant.
To add a $1 donation to their mobile order, guests can follow the below simple steps:
- Tap the ‘Order’ button in the bottom right corner of the home screen
- Select your location
- Browse the menu and add your food and drink selections to your cart
- Continue to Checkout
- A prompt will display on the Checkout page for all guests, if ordering from a participating store
- Opt in to add a $1 donation or tap ‘Learn More’
- By tapping ‘Learn More’, you’ll be able to view more information on the program, or choose to donate from this screen by tapping ‘Add $1 to Order’
- Your $1 donation will be reflected in Order Item detail, as well as reflected in Sub-total price.
As a thank you for sharing the love, those who donate in-store will be given an exclusive “Give Cheer” sticker to affix to their cup or shirt, and a coupon that can be redeemed for $1 off the purchase of a dozen donuts, which will expire on December 31, 2020. Participants can also have a Dunkin’ restaurant employee write their name on a heart-shaped sticker, which will be displayed on a special poster in-store.
“The mission of the Dunkin’ Joy in Childhood Foundation is to provide the simple joys of childhood to kids battling hunger or illness,” said Kari McHugh, Executive Director of the Dunkin’ Joy in Childhood Foundation. “In a year when people need cheer more than ever, thanks to funds raised during the “Give Cheer” program, the Foundation will be able to continue supporting food banks, children’s hospitals, and nonprofit organizations directly serving the kids who need and deserve it most.”
In 2020, the Joy in Childhood Foundation will grant more than $4 million and has granted over $26 million since its inception. To learn more about the Dunkin’ Joy in Childhood Foundation and the “Give Cheer” program, visit https://www.bringjoy.org/.
To stay up to date on all things Dunkin’, sign up for our email news alerts at news.dunkindonuts.com/alerts