Between classes, practices and games, college athletes need fuel to keep them running. Now in its third season, Dunkin’ is proud to support a diverse mix of 17 student-athletes across six sports, strengthening university ties nationwide with our newest line-up of Team Dunkin’ athletes.
Through these name, image and likeness (NIL) partnerships, these collegiate athletes will partner with Dunkin’ to enrich the fan experience on their campuses through social posts, in-person appearances, and more. Home-team fans can fuel up like their favorite players by visiting participating Dunkin’ locations in their college towns and trying their favorite Team Dunkin’ athlete’s featured beverage.
This year’s Team Dunkin’ lineup features 13 new faces and four returning team members from last year’s roster, representing 16 colleges and universities across the country.
“I’m really excited to team up with Dunkin’ for another season, as it’s a brand that has been a part of my journey since childhood,” said Armando Bacot, North Carolina Men’s Basketball forward. “Returning to Team Dunkin’ this season means more than just repping a brand that I love as the season tips off – it’s about showing the energy that Dunkin’ represents on and off the court. Running on Dunkin’ fuels my drive to excel and empowers me to make a difference every step of the way.”
This season’s Team Dunkin’ roster includes:
- Riley White, Alabama Women’s Track & Field
- Rayvonn Griffith, Cincinnati Men’s Basketball
- Paige Bueckers, UConn Women’s Basketball
- Donovan Clingan, UConn Men’s Basketball
- Riley McCusker, Florida Women’s Gymnastics
- Devyn Flaherty, Florida State Softball
- Malaki Starks, Georgia Football
- Matt Cross, UMass Men’s Basketball
- Kenadi Brown, New Hampshire Women’s Gymnastics
- Armando Bacot, North Carolina Men’s Basketball
- Nick Singleton, Penn State Football
- Devin Carter, Providence Men’s Basketball
- Sam Hagerty, Rhode Island Women’s Soccer
- Raven Johnson, South Carolina Women’s Basketball
- JJ Starling, Syracuse Men’s Basketball
- Jonas Aidoo, Tennessee Men’s Basketball
- Emma Utterback, Vermont Women’s Basketball
As this season’s Team Dunkin’ headliner, University of Connecticut’s Paige Bueckers partnered with the brand to donate $25,000 from Dunkin’ to UCONN’s Husky Harvest food pantries. This initiative, in partnership with Connecticut Foodshare, aims to address food insecurity throughout the university community.
“I’m honored to be partnering with Dunkin’ to connect with fans and to support our communities through a brand we all know and love,” said Paige Bueckers, UCONN Women’s Basketball guard.
Through the wins and losses, we know these star athletes run on Dunkin’, and we can’t wait to see everything Team Dunkin’ accomplishes this school year. Stay tuned to each athlete’s social media channel for more details on when and where to grab each athlete’s go-to Dunkin’ drink.
To stay up to date on all things Dunkin', sign up for our email news alerts at news.dunkindonuts.com/alerts.